Need advice on ice cream (5 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
If you're in a caloric surplus while you exercise you're gonna be fat.
Net discounting any boost in BMR yep.

My point is that calorific surplus and indeed too great a deficit when in a combination of the two makes you gain weight.

You can eat 5 mars bars a day and lose weight.

Your shit would be weird though.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I've always loved the sandwiched ice-cream

Recently I'm eating this

But my fav were always Nestle BEST ones, BEST classic one.
Love both the ones you posted. Yeah, ice cream sandwiches for some reason are amazing. Klondikes are good as shit too even though the're very simple.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Congratulations :pint:

It certainly works very well, I like to use a diet plan when I'm on my working out 'phases'. Otherwise I'm disgusting :p
Cheers, I use the "My fitness pal" app and it's certainly helped me shed the kgs. I now have a diary and log everything I eat and drink, helps a silly bugger like myself become more accountable for my at times horrible eating habits :p

Are you currently working out now? I wonder if you can get as big as Zacheryah :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Cheers bro! Yeah I piled on the weight over the past few years (laziness, boredom, beers, settling down etc lol) now I'm ~7kg away from my goal weight which I hope to reach before my wedding in November.
Been having this Elvis-lifestyle thing going on for many years now, I feel pretty terrible! But quite a lot of it came off last year actually, so it's all about picking myself up again now.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Been having this Elvis-lifestyle thing going on for many years now, I feel pretty terrible! But quite a lot of it came off last year actually, so it's all about picking myself up again now.
Hehe, from the pics you posted recently! You looked svelte bro! They were taking when you were younger though obviously lol. I was the same, I was very slim and fit up until my early 20s.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Cheers, I use the "My fitness pal" app and it's certainly helped me shed the kgs. I now have a diary and log everything I eat and drink, helps a silly bugger like myself become more accountable for my at times horrible eating habits :p

Are you currently working out now? I wonder if you can get as big as Zacheryah :D

I've looked into that but the calorie counts for UK foods are way-off (I don't have a smartphone to scan barcodes), was out my 200 calories once :p.

Haha, probably not. I have a love/hate relationship with strength training down to my massive legs compared to my upper body. It's not fun being able to keep up with the weightlifters in leg work and being weaker than a girl in a tricep dip :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)