Nedved, Trezeguet updates?! (1 Viewer)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Hi, guys could U please write any latest news U hear from Nedved and Trez here... :down:

The latest I have read is that Lippi has said Nedved will need 2 rest for a couple of days and he will be back for the Barca game.

Trez, he needs a weeks rest...

What have you heard!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Pavel Nedved is facing a race against time to play Barcelona on Wednesday, but David Trezeguet is officially out of action .

The two players suffered injuries during the opening minutes of Juve’s 2-0 derby win over Torino on Saturday.

Trezeguet fell heavily after a diving header and tests confirm a muscle has been torn in the left shoulder.

The Frenchman will be on the sidelines for at least seven days and will therefore not be ready to face Barcelona in the Champions’ League quarter-final.

Nedved limped off with a heavily bruised right knee, caused by a tough challenge from the Toro defenders, but tests today confirmed the knee itself has not been damaged.

The bruise has taken hold just above the knee, but it is still uncertain whether or not he can recover in time to take on the Spaniards.

Juventus medical staff will only be able to give a more accurate diagnosis on Nedved’s condition after 48 hours.

Football Italia

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Although I have heard on several italian shows that Trez will be out at least 30 days :undecide:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I dont undertand why all this had to happen.For a while i thought we would really beat Barca but now after these injurys im not so shure.Like yeah they are missing some keys players too but none which can make up to the standards of Nedved.Its not fair we has all of our players back and ready for the Barca match and now this had to happen.We oviously must be cursed in Europe because nothing ever gos the right way we have such bad luck!

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
i'm really worried too....

analytically, by using the combination of nedved n trezegol, we can score within the 5 minutes only...what a deadly combination....

but, after both of them out....we must wait around 50 minutes to see another goal from tacchi n camo combination....

hopefully neddy will play in barca clash...for me, he will contribute 30% of our chances to get a goal....

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
trez should just take a breather,he needs some time to recover his lost touch...whereas i dunno if neddy's streak can continue if he manages to return...a knee injury,no matter how small,can never be underestimated:down:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well i think that neddy´s problem is just an hematoma, and it takes some days to be cured, but for wednesday i dunno, cuz, it could be just a little hematoma,,but it bothers a lot.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Well I don't know. Lets just stick to the official site which says 7-8 days.
I dont know what is the problem with trez this year always injured and needs time to recover his form and when he is near to return to his best he is injured again :fero:

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
very unlucky season for trezeguet!!!!!! i feel sorry for the bombarder

but i think we can do without him against barcelona but i am sure we cant do with out nedved!!!!

i hope neddy recovers fast and reaches full fitnes!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
he is certainly not gonna be in full condition,at the most 90%.however i'm not gonna for a second doubt neddy's ability to play with a slight injury,i'm sure he'll at the very least make a substitute appearance though:)

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Meanwhile, there is further good news for Juventus fans as Pavel Nedved could be fit enough to take on Barcelona this Wednesday.

Football Italia

OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    yeah I read about Lippi, that was great...
    I really can't see anyone else at this point take over JUVE!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I tried to translate it, but is diffivcuylt for me. BUt is very clear the meaning i think.

ok , this have a lot of translation horrors, but who cares,,,just read it.
    ---------------------------------------------------

TURIN, 7 you open them 2003 - Nedved is alive and runs with them. This is the main news of this morning. The training of the Juve, finished shortly before noon, has evidence that the hope to recover the Czech is absolutely real, other that a dream. Nedved has run with the coach for approximately an hour and for fifteen or so . All without to show particular suffering. In as much as two days left for the game against the Bacellona, the optimism that theyhad manifested endured after the accident seems finds replies concrete. While Pavel was trained apart, Lippi has made to dispute one partitella in family: from a part the square who would have to play against the Catalans (with the probable exclusion of Tudor for Nedved, exactly), from the other the reservoirs. Lippi has schierato Buffon; Thuram, Montero, Ferrara, Zambrotta; Tudor, Tacchinardi, Davids; Camoranesi; DelPiero, Zalayeta. If Nedved will be in field, easy to preview the exclusion of Tudor, Camoranesi on out skillful and the Czech behind DelPiero-Zalayeta. If instead ce it did not have to make, here the solution number two with Pessotto on the left, skillful external Zambrotta and Nedved Camoranesi. Just thinking next to this, perhaps, Lippi has held the Argentine to classified talk for one ten of minuteren. While DEl Piero it comments on its situated derby with the Toros and admits: "it is a po' exaggerated with soccer...". "Like every derby that you respect yourself - the captain writes - also that one disputed saturday has seen to happen of all: many, in field, would have preferred little badness and more played soccer... Nerviosism is typical in this kind of games, but perhaps for my way to see soccer in sure occasions is a po' exaggerated with soccer... To the end but m' they interest the three points that we have conquered in one left therefore felt is from we is from the tifosi, and that she concurs to us, also in the light of it turns out you yesterday, I lengthen it in classifies, and mine I re-enter in field the beginning since ".
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)