Nedved, Trezeguet updates?! (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
I tried to translate it, but is diffivcuylt for me. BUt is very clear the meaning i think.

ok , this have a lot of translation horrors, but who cares,,,just read it.
---------------------------------------------------

TURIN, 7 you open them 2003 - Nedved is alive and runs with them. This is the main news of this morning. The training of the Juve, finished shortly before noon, has evidence that the hope to recover the Czech is absolutely real, other that a dream. Nedved has run with the coach for approximately an hour and for fifteen or so . All without to show particular suffering. In as much as two days left for the game against the Bacellona, the optimism that theyhad manifested endured after the accident seems finds replies concrete. While Pavel was trained apart, Lippi has made to dispute one partitella in family: from a part the square who would have to play against the Catalans (with the probable exclusion of Tudor for Nedved, exactly), from the other the reservoirs. Lippi has schierato Buffon; Thuram, Montero, Ferrara, Zambrotta; Tudor, Tacchinardi, Davids; Camoranesi; DelPiero, Zalayeta. If Nedved will be in field, easy to preview the exclusion of Tudor, Camoranesi on out skillful and the Czech behind DelPiero-Zalayeta. If instead ce it did not have to make, here the solution number two with Pessotto on the left, skillful external Zambrotta and Nedved Camoranesi. Just thinking next to this, perhaps, Lippi has held the Argentine to classified talk for one ten of minuteren. While DEl Piero it comments on its situated derby with the Toros and admits: "it is a po' exaggerated with soccer...". "Like every derby that you respect yourself - the captain writes - also that one disputed saturday has seen to happen of all: many, in field, would have preferred little badness and more played soccer... Nerviosism is typical in this kind of games, but perhaps for my way to see soccer in sure occasions is a po' exaggerated with soccer... To the end but m' they interest the three points that we have conquered in one left therefore felt is from we is from the tifosi, and that she concurs to us, also in the light of it turns out you yesterday, I lengthen it in classifies, and mine I re-enter in field the beginning since ".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:stress:that was some tedious reading.....

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Juventus will decide tomorrow whether playmaker Pavel Nedved will be fit enough to face Barcelona in the Champions League quarter final.

The Czech international picked up a thigh injury against Torino on Saturday, and coach Marcello Lippi said at a press conference today: "I don't know, we are going to have to wait until tomorrow to make sure of his condition.

"He's done a mixed session in training but not at the intensity necessary to check his state of fitness. He is not at 100 percent but I am optimistic however. He desperately wants to play and if it is at all possible he will be out there."
SA Italy

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The players called for Barcellona
08 04 2003
1 Gianluigi BUFFON
2 Ciro FERRARA
3 Alessio TACCHINARDI
4 Paolo MONTERO
5 Igor TUDOR
7 Gianluca PESSOTTO
8 Antonio CONTE
10 Alessandro DEL PIERO
11 Pavel NEDVED
12 Antonio CHIMENTI
13 Mark IULIANO
14 Cristian ZENONI
15 Alessandro BIRINDELLI
16 Mauro CAMORANESI
18 Marco DI VAIO
19 Gianluca ZAMBROTTA
21 Lilian THURAM
22 Landry BONNEFOI
23 Ruben OLIVERA
25 Marcelo ZALAYETA
26 Edgar DAVIDS
37 Matteo PARO

source : juventus.com (officiaL site)

:>:>:>:>:>

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i saw him playing against dyname away match.

I think that this was his last participàtion, he is from the primavera

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
i haven't seen matteo paro play like whats he like?.
im hoping for a D'vaio start!
i don't think so....i prefer zala to start first....
di vaio will be supersub...:cool:
i know he is good but he already missed for 20 days...difficult to make immediate impact in this important match....

neddy must be in the pitch tonight...hope so

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah,,,,in want divaio...but zala must be the first choice for this clash.

Lippi said that zala was tested against milan, and he didi well, so, he is giving a chance to zala.

I admire zala cus he always plays with a good spirit, running everwhere, but he must train harder.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
what the........

DV just HAS to play!zala can't handle barca!
we need someone sharp,alert and effective.zala sometimes tries the fancy stuff and gets us into trouble,DV's the right man for the job!what the hell is lippi thinking???

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IM woth you dude.
but divaio is still recovering,,and lippi is doing supposdely the obvious thing.

Ok Lippi is taking the right choice,,,but sentimentally and persnally i prefer divaio a lot of times.

shit!! the hours are passing!14 hours left for the big clash!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
yeah,,,,in want divaio...but zala must be the first choice for this clash.

Lippi said that zala was tested against milan, and he didi well, so, he is giving a chance to zala.

I admire zala cus he always plays with a good spirit, running everwhere, but he must train harder.
Can you tell me what zala did for juve since he came
he never scored in his lifejust like salas

Square

Oct 6, 2002
you must have faith in zalayeta...hes a good player and has a similar style to trezeguet.

dont forget, del piero will be back for this game!

im confident of a juve win, this is our biggest game this season!

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
Juventus striker David Trezeguet, who is recovering from a shoulder injury, is expected to be fit for his side's Champions League quarter-final second-leg clash against Barcelona on April 22.

Trezeguet missed Wednesday's 1-1 draw in the first leg and was doubtful for the second, but Juve coach Marcello Lippi said the French international could be back sooner than expected.

'I believe I'll have him back quickly, maybe against Roma (on April 19),' Lippi was quoted as saying in La Gazzetta dello Sport on Friday.

'David is very important to us when it comes to finishing off certain manoeuvres. Without him we're always having to find an alternative way to do things.'

Lippi also denied the hostile atmosphere of Barcelona's Nou Camp would dampen his team's spirits.

'Barcelona's fans won't intimidate us. They'll just make us more hungry for a win,' he said. 'And with a bit of that luck we haven't had so far his year we'll go forward in Europe.'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)