Nedved, Trezeguet updates?! (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Trezeguet on the mend Thursday 17 April, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Trezeguet could feature for Juventus against Barcelona next week after he returned to light training on Thursday.

The Frenchman has been sidelined with a shoulder injury since the 2-0 win over Torino but is on the road to recovery.

The striker spent time in the gym earlier today before going on a light run with the rest of his teammates.

Trezeguet is definitely out of the Roma game this weekend but there is a slim chance that he could be at least a substitute against Barca on Tuesday.

The Bianconeri could certainly do with the international after the 1-1 first leg draw at the Delle Alpi last week.

Defender Mark Iuliano is also likely to miss the Giallorossi League game which has hit Coach Marcello Lippi’s plans.

The tactician was hoping to play Iuliano, who has a fever, in order to give Paolo Montero a rest.

He may now decide to play Igor Tudor alongside Ciro Ferrara in the centre of the defence.

Buy on AliExpress.com

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Trezeguet could feature for Juventus against Barcelona next week after he returned to light training on Thursday.

The Frenchman has been sidelined with a shoulder injury since the 2-0 win over Torino but is on the road to recovery.

The striker spent time in the gym earlier today before going on a light run with the rest of his teammates.

Trezeguet is definitely out of the Roma game this weekend but there is a slim chance that he could be at least a substitute against Barca on Tuesday.

The Bianconeri could certainly do with the international after the 1-1 first leg draw at the Delle Alpi last week.

Defender Mark Iuliano is also likely to miss the Giallorossi League game which has hit Coach Marcello Lippi’s plans.

The tactician was hoping to play Iuliano, who has a fever, in order to give Paolo Montero a rest.

He may now decide to play Igor Tudor alongside Ciro Ferrara in the centre of the defence.
iuliano can't play????
i think it is a good news for me....

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

trezegol not playing tonite against barca...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
nope...he didn't make the bench.
but i think Olivera will be there :thumb: hope he makes an impact and gets juve through. (he could be are unknown wild card :D )

Jul 12, 2002
Why? Oliviera has proven that he is a fine player, and we need someone to "break out" as it were, I see no reason not to....`

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)