Nationality debate (16 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Resorting again to throwing your little tantrums. Are they your way out when you lose an argument.

I have my reservations on #4. You still didn't answer my question, why the fuck would Spain care about that "very good player" They have two strikers that are country miles better than him at the moment in Torres and Villa. The former just recently scored a hattrick too, so why the fuck would they give two shits about Rossi?

Your not making any sense here Seven, but keep throwing those little hissy fits of yours, i'm sure they get you what you want at home with papa and mama, but they don't over here i'm afraid.
This is deliberate, isn't it? Am I being punked?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You're so transparent, Freddy :D

It's such a special experience to be among people who can't stand each other and yet to be on perfectly good terms with all of them :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Your not making any sense here Seven, but keep throwing those little hissy fits of yours, i'm sure they get you what you want at home with papa and mama, but they don't over here i'm afraid.
Dude, don't worry. Seven is a "casual Azzurri fan." He doesn't mean anything he says in this thread. :agree:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You're so transparent, Freddy :D

It's such a special experience to be among people who can't stand each other and yet to be on perfectly good terms with all of them :D
You tell me. Is he doing this on purpose? Because the point I made was perfectly obivous.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No your losing yet another argument.
I seem to do that all the time. I see a pattern:

- we start to discuss
- I bring evidence, you don't respond
- you say you win the argument

It's odd. I mean.. you don't know anything about Spain or Italy. My argument was perfectly clear and you didn't respond to it. Yet you are the one who knows best. Is it simply because you say you know best? Is that how it works in the muslim world?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You tell me. Is he doing this on purpose? Because the point I made was perfectly obivous.
The thing is that Fred is a kind guy. You're not, at least to a lot of people you're not. And he's trying to get back at you by doing the same thing you're doing. But he's not doing it as well you are, because he's not that type of guy. It's really quite amusing. :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I seem to do that all the time. I see a pattern:

- we start to discuss
- I bring evidence, you don't respond
- you say you win the argument

It's odd. I mean.. you don't know anything about Spain or Italy. My argument was perfectly clear and you didn't respond to it. Yet you are the one who knows best. Is it simply because you say you know best? Is that how it works in the muslim world?
You'd do better in your arguments if you refrained from using the word muslim. :coffee:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So this is what your saying Seven, aren't you?

Despite the Spanish team being the best in the world. They are still jealous of Italy and want them to lose. Rossi scored a goal and prevented that. So now they're pouring their anger on him.

Still does not make any sense. Why the fuck would they give two shits about Rossi or Italy is beyond me when they have the strongest team in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)