Nationality debate (15 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I haven't been to either Italy nor Spain, thats your argument now. You're yet to convince me why Spain would be jealous of Italy over Rossi.

Seven's opinions.

"Xavi is an ordinary player, there are plenty of players that can do better than him if given the chance to play his role at Barcelona"

"C.Zanetti's passing is better than Xavi's"

"Spain are jealous of Italy for having Rossi"

Maybe its just me, but i feel a pattern emerging.

Of course, if you randomly select three posts and think you've discovered a pattern, you see a lot of patterns. In a lot of cases that means you're a paranoid schizophrenic, but hey, it's the internet, anything goes.

Have you been to Spain? Have you been to Italy? Have you ever spoken to a Spaniard? Have you ever spoken to an Italian? Yet you know so much better even if I have lived with Spanish roommates in Italy for six months.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He can't get over this Xavi thing. Which is plain stupid, because I've praised Fernando Torres, Iniesta and Xabi Alonso before.
People like you and BD can never be taken seriously in a footballing discussion. The combination of sheer stupidity and blind bias in your posts is nothing short of appalling.

It's really a thing in Spain and I honestly can't figure out why. I don't even think Italians are aware of this "competition".

I'm always confused in these nationality discussions. Belgians don't really care I suppose. Well.. since recently I do care. With people being more and more serious about splitting the country in two.

What i like about you most, is that you seem to never generalize.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Of course, if you randomly select three posts and think you've discovered a pattern, you see a lot of patterns. In a lot of cases that means you're a paranoid schizophrenic, but hey, it's the internet, anything goes.

Have you been to Spain? Have you been to Italy? Have you ever spoken to a Spaniard? Have you ever spoken to an Italian? Yet you know so much better even if I have lived with Spanish roommates in Italy for six months.

:lol:

Ok, so you must be right that Spanish are jealous of Italians for Rossi. I mean since you've had a couple of Spanish roommates, that must settle it :lol:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Only a European or an "immigrant" (if you can still call yourself that :D) can understand. The propaganda really got to Andy. Which is funny given the fact he always complains about moronic rednecks.

Well, it takes being one to complain about one.

Oooohhh Damn Andy, next time I'll use KY Jelly, I promise. :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol:

Ok, so you must be right that Spanish are jealous of Italians for Rossi. I mean since you've had a couple of Spanish roommates, that must settle it :lol:
What is this? Are you a muslim or something?

This is what I'm thinking (I really hate it how I have to explain everything at least four times to these lesser beings).

1. Several Spaniards tell me that there's some sort of rivalry between them and Italy.
2. Italy wins the World Cup. This is not well received in Spain.
3. Spain wins the Euros. Good news.
4. There's ONE good Italian in the game against the USA, he makes Italy win.

AS don't like that very much. Everything is going great for them, but they want to see Italy sink. Rossi prevented that. So they're going after him. It's blatantly obvious that they're not doing this because they're good journalists.

This is really easy stuff, muslim.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

AS don't like that very much. Everything is going great for them, but they want to see Italy sink. Rossi prevented that. So they're going after him.
:agree:

I don't know why Fred fails to understand you when you made yourself perfectly clear.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fred is not correct and you know he isn't. And you don't know anything about either Spain or Italy, so you should just shut the fuck up. It's all TEAM USA where you are, bro.
:lol2:

Andy, you're a paradox. At the same time you're both a) a totally annoying person to other people and yet b) I always like to be around you. :D
Probably because I don't usually TRY to annoy you. :D

And he thinks Spanish are jealous of Italy for having Rossi.
Spain have several players better than Rossi. That's really absurd to think that, Andries.

Well, it takes being one to complain about one.

Oooohhh Damn Andy, next time I'll use KY Jelly, I promise. :D
Come on now, I've heard better from you!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What's even more worrying: Andy hates Camoranesi and Rossi, but likes Trez.

Weird huh. Perhaps he doesn't know what Trez did.

I didn't know Andy hated Camoranesi.

i think you have him confused with me.

You know what they say about us Americans, we all look alike

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'll use an old favorite:
You can't prove that they're not. :p
Oh come on Martin. Fuck proof this is basic logic.

Spain has Torres and Villa in their ranks. Who the fuck is Rossi?
What is this? Are you a muslim or something?

This is what I'm thinking (I really hate it how I have to explain everything at least four times to these lesser beings).

1. Several Spaniards tell me that there's some sort of rivalry between them and Italy.
2. Italy wins the World Cup. This is not well received in Spain.
3. Spain wins the Euros. Good news.

AS don't like that very much. Everything is going great for them, but they want to see Italy sink. Rossi prevented that. So they're going after him. It's blatantly obvious that they're not doing this because they're good journalists.

This is really easy stuff, muslim.
Resorting again to throwing your little tantrums. Are they your way out when you lose an argument.

I have my reservations on #4. You still didn't answer my question, why the fuck would Spain care about that "very good player" They have two strikers that are country miles better than him at the moment in Torres and Villa. The former just recently scored a hattrick too, so why the fuck would they give two shits about Rossi?

Your not making any sense here Seven, but keep throwing those little hissy fits of yours, i'm sure they get you what you want at home with papa and mama, but they don't over here i'm afraid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)