Nationality debate (12 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Well, of course, because that's all they can say really. It's funny, because the US probably has the most number of good posters on this forum from any particular country. Aaron, Burke, you, Sergio, Pado, Greg, Tahir and others.
That's not fair.

You need to do it taking into acount the population of the US.

America has about fifty times the population of Scotland, so one of me equates to fifty good American posters. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They don't give a shit, you're right. Let's march. We can change things, dammit. I'm making it my mission now.
Until they get those old farts out there's nothing to do. The government prefer investing money in the symphonic orchestra instead. Can you believe that?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's not fair.

You need to do it taking into acount the population of the US.

America has about fifty times the population of Scotland, so one of me equates to fifty good American posters. :D
It is fair, especially when people here use the population argument against us when it comes to our football exploits. :D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Until they get those old farts out there's nothing to do. The government prefer investing money in the symphonic orchestra instead. Can you believe that?
Well, who else will play the "Victory Theme to O Canada" composition after Canada wins the 2018 World Cup? They're thinking ahead, duh. Christ, Mark...WAKE UP! :shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, of course, because that's all they can say really. It's funny, because the US probably has the most number of good posters on this forum from any particular country. Aaron, Burke, you, Sergio, Pado, Greg, Tahir and others.

Juve_Kosova should be happy we illegally stole his country from Serbia for his family to have a better life, but he's too busy trying to spell his own name.
You know I wanted to shed light on that but I figured he was already too far brainwashed for it to matter. We have rid the world of more insane killers and mass murders guilty of crimes against humanity when no one else was able to put up a fight. Sure we are guilty of things, we aren't perfect but we pump more into foreign aid than many countries combined. When we are welcoming people to our country with open arms, they are still insults thrown at us...go figure

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
And Rossi can suck my dick while I'm pissing. He better not join Juventus.
I smiled when I awoke this morning to find that your beloved Guiseppe has scored two delightful goals to silence the yankee thugs. The confederations cup means little to me, other than a chance for Italy to gel and put in some decent performances. It would also be pleasing to meet Spain and to hurt them or at least put them in their place...however, the greatest pleasure I got from last night's result was the Rossi routine.

The most hated man in US 'soccer' eh!

It was anice touch for him to dedicate his goals to his family back home in Yanksville. I had previously thought he had italian and some other blood, but now I realize his crimson rivers are flowing with pretty pure italian blood...which makes any accusations of Traitor! seem ludicrous.

I was born in Australia, then moved to England when I was 5 years old. A few years after, after being told my blood was half sicilian, I saw Juve on TV, and i called them The Zebras...I have supported them since that point in time. As well as Juve, I follow Gillingham, in Kent, which was the county where I grew up...

I have friends down south in england who have supported Manchester United all of their lives, mates in Manchester who are die hard chelsea supporters...Really, it matters not at all to me, where a person is born, as a player or supporter. What matters is loyalty, and knowledge.

Its the same with Rossi. He clearly feels Italian, has been brought up by an italian family, and has been playing with italians since he was very young.

He appears to me very happy, loyal and a high quality player, which is impressive for someone so young.

And from what I have seen, he would make a decent understudy for Del Piero. But where would that leave Giovinco??? as a decent understudy for Diego????

How are we doing on the Trezeguet front??? is he leaving???? and is it likely we would go for Rossi to restock our front line???? Or would we instead, look to sign another out and out goalscorer???

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I miss the form fitting kappa tops, those were my fav. Puma has some nice kits though, its hard for me to tell though cuz I'm on my blackberry (have been all day sadly :( )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)