My Video on YouTube (12 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's a shame that you have the face of someone who could be very funny using classy and cynical remarks. This is a form of humour, I'll give you that, but it's not something you should aim for in my humble opinion. It's too shallow and too easy. You can do better.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Seven said:
It's a shame that you have the face of someone who could be very funny using classy and cynical remarks. This is a form of humour, I'll give you that, but it's not something you should aim for in my humble opinion. It's too shallow and too easy. You can do better.
Are you willing to mentor him?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Menace said:
"you're" not "your" mate :D
1. Sentences are supposed to begin with the first letter of the first word capitalised.
2. There should be a comma after "you're".
3. An emoticon is not an acceptable way to end a sentence.

:moan:

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #73
    Seven said:

Of course, but it is a joke.

Just give me some time, I am still a little scared at having my pic online because one of you may come find me and fuck me all day long.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ßömßärdîër said:
    Just give me some time, I am still a little scared at having my pic online because one of you may come find me and fuck me all day long.
    I don't think you are in any kind of immediate danger.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    ßömßärdîër said:
    Of course, but it is a joke.

:lol: oh u know for sure that one of the forum members are gonna invade ur chocolate box.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ßömßärdîër said:
    The poop chute is off limits for everyone except Gregger.

:D
    I'm.... I'm honored! :touched: :D

Nice commentary. I'm surprised you didn't get guest commentary from Lil Jon in the middle of that. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)