My Video on YouTube (8 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
BART scares the hell out of me. It's the official hangout of the worlds scariest people.
Sebi, one of these days ask me to tell you about SF Muni. Where every weekend you see stories in the SF Chronicle featuring a photo of the butt-end of a Muni bus sticking out of a plowed-in corner storefront. :skull:

Or worse, AC Transit. Where I have first-hand experience of a guy sitting next to me, blowing chunks all over the non-skid floor, turning to me, pointing at his pool of vomit on the floor, and saying, "Look at the curds!!" :sick:

By comparison, BART is like being carried to work by bikini-clad supermodels who take turns giving you a hand-job.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
swag said:
Sebi, one of these days ask me to tell you about SF Muni. Where every weekend you see stories in the SF Chronicle featuring a photo of the butt-end of a Muni bus sticking out of a plowed-in corner storefront. :skull:

Or worse, AC Transit. Where I have first-hand experience of a guy sitting next to me, blowing chunks all over the non-skid floor, turning to me, pointing at his pool of vomit on the floor, and saying, "Look at the curds!!" :sick:

By comparison, BART is like being carried to work by bikini-clad supermodels who take turns giving you a hand-job.
Literally 1 hour ago my friend and I were deciding which Muni track to take from Embarcadero to Pier 39 :scared:

I had a friend who got his ass kicked in Berkeley by a bunch of black guys, and on the BART ride back he was talking about them, referring to them as "n******." After he got off the train, some other black guy kicked him for saying racist things :lol2:

And once they sent 6 fully-suited and armed "transit police" or something, equiped with m16s or something walking down the entire train in pairs of 2, telling everyone to be quiet. :scared:

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Awwww this is probably not the response you're looking for, and I have a good feeling you are gonna wanna kill me for this, but my soundcard is busted and I can't hear a thing so that video to me is just adorable! ^.^

So far I only saw half of it 'cuz I am on dial up and I have to get back to work. I am hoping that I don't have to eat my words for the next half. :p

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #119
    CauldronWench said:
    Awwww this is probably not the response you're looking for, and I have a good feeling you are gonna wanna kill me for this, but my soundcard is busted and I can't hear a thing so that video to me is just adorable! ^.^

So far I only saw half of it 'cuz I am on dial up and I have to get back to work. I am hoping that I don't have to eat my words for the next half. :p

Damn that blows.

You need to get that fixed, hottie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)