My Tracks (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Its been a while since I've had anyone listen to anything Ive made and I decided to have my tracks up again. I decided this a while back just never got around to it.

First of all I want to apologise for the extremely poor quality of these tracks. If they were any bigger uploading them would have taken me way longer. They are at at 32 kbps :p

If anyone knows a way I can upload a large sized file quickly please let me know as it would help me a lot. Im terribly ashamed of the quality and they tracks sound a LOT better otherwise i swear. If only there was a way to upload big files......

Also, feedback is not just appreciated I would love it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What's purifymyheart.mp3?

Is it

Purify my heart
Let me be as gold... ?

I love that song :touched:

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    yeah it is gray...i dont like church songs but my brother made me do it :D

and u have to download them. right click, save target as.

anyone want to hire me to write scores for their movies???

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    so what exactly are (were) these files??? Remixes or what? Do they have vocals?

I'm teaching myself video editing, so maybe I'll get in touch when I get serious.

Can I pay you in e-hugs though?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I should probably mention thou that so far I made a grand total of ... 1 movie :D I was thinking about another but I put it on hold. In any case it would be between you and Rob Dougan ;)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    their songs i made. the purify my heart is like the one song i didnt compose myself. i just added drums which dont exactly fit in the song but im obsessed with my drums so...

and it sounds cool too.

none of the others were remixes- i dont have the technology to make decent remixes. no vocals. i cant sing i can engineer sounds thats it :D

u can pay me by e-reviews ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)