My Tracks (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I can't wait for you guys to listen to my band's tracks. They're super-mega but recording will most probably finishing towards end of March, so hold your horses :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Since there are no titles (or I'm looking at the wrong page again) I'll just take it down from the top. The top one is really good, I enjoyed that one, the intro wasn't too long, not too short either. #2 is not really my thing though it's good, has everthing. #3 is very funny but also downright horrible :D

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    ah. the thing is i have a 56k so transferring good quality tracks etc is a problem. how would you describe your music? what equipment do you have?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    I have a 56k modem too...so finally I met someone who is still in the middle ages regarding technnology :p

My music? Well it's our music since we`re a band and it sounds alternative rock..and the equipment we use are the standard instruments :D

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    Ive been working with fruityloops lately, been making house, chillout and trance. When i have about 4 complete full length tracks, ill upload them for you guys to hear what a persian dj can do ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)