My Opinion after tonight`s game (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2004
Another game to forget....yeah,thats the story of this season.
Juhe hasnt won any derby game....thats is sad!
Now,as I sad in some of my posts....it is clear that some players do not deserve to play in Juve. Well I will mention them:

-Montero (Im sick of his red cards this season)
-Trezeguet(There is no excuse for his non involvement in game,so passive,he wasnt in one decent chance...)
-Camoranesi(Every thing he trys to do is wrong,even he made the goal)
-Miccoli (He threats to quit if he isnt a f.team regular? with that performances boy,go back to perugia....or no,better Ancona)

Yet to consider:

-DiVaio (tryed,scored....just if he will be more consistent)
-Appiah (After tonight,I would send him to Padova but we all know that he is a quality player)
-Birindelli (signed new contract,but he done nothing. nor in def nor in off. Killy made him look funny.....bad bad technique)
-Tudor (He isnt in running form to be Def.Midfielder....give him one more season,if hes healthy....he is the best CB in the world,nice performance tonight)
-put Miccoli in this group,but IMO he isnt a class for juve

Suprisingly good:

-Maresca(changed my opinion copletly on this guy....must keep)
-Legero-tagllie (not so bad as earlier in this season)

well,Tach & Zamb did what they could........IMO.
Very,very dissapointing season ......no derby won...I dunno how we beated Parma....if we did at all....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
I agree in general, but tac should have tried to take hold of the game more. Tudor.....should see a doctor, his sick days have ruined his career imo, he can be soo good when fit. Legro needs another kick up the arse to get him up another gear.

Trez looks like he is going, if not he is jus lazy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just found out that Maresca did not even start the game! He has been the best player for Juve in the past month, and that idiot Lippi doesn't even start him? I am so pissed right now at Lippi. So what if there has been a lot of injuries, he has Maresca at his disposal and he brings him on as a sub. I have lost all respect for Lippi this season with all the excuses. Lippi favors worthless players like Taccha, Montero, and others who have been sucking instead of the great Maresca. Lippi is probably ruining Maresca's career. Lippi better be gone in the summer.

When Deschamps comes in, he will not have to kiss the arses of the old players, he will choose the good ones like Maresca and Miccoli.

Out of the players to be sold, pick two: Del Piero, Trez, Nedved, and Thuram. Frankly, I don't care who leaves, just get rid of two of them to bring in better players. How ironic is it that these players are the ones that are always injured?

I would even like to see Ambrosini, Rui Costa, and Tomasson bought by Moggi! They are sure better than any player we have this year!

Words cannot describe how ticked off I am with Juve this season. The only player that can stay IMO is Marecsa.

Jul 28, 2002
WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAoooooooooooooo brecchi, chill....im a massive enzo fan, but surely gigi and zambo rambo need to stay??

Neddy isnt always injured, he single handly runs the team attack to even defense. Lippi isnt crap he is jus tryin to us ehis old school player as he thought he could trus them.

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    I just found out that Maresca did not even start the game! He has been the best player for Juve in the past month, and that idiot Lippi doesn't even start him? I am so pissed right now at Lippi. So what if there has been a lot of injuries, he has Maresca at his disposal and he brings him on as a sub. I have lost all respect for Lippi this season with all the excuses. Lippi favors worthless players like Taccha, Montero, and others who have been sucking instead of the great Maresca. Lippi is probably ruining Maresca's career. Lippi better be gone in the summer.
    He said before game that Maresca is not expirienced enough for big games yet......he had a perfect trough ball for zamb but referee said it was off-side.....and then Montero-idiot showed Martins like he is an Uruguay-enemy no 1 and that was it. Game over.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    And how exactly is maresca supposed to get the experience in big games if he DOESN'T PLAY IN THEM!?!?!?!?!?!

Lippi sounds like a coach who just doesn't care anymore, and is just counting down the days until he gets the NT job.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Nedved would be more effective if he was not the main playmaker, like when he was at Lazio. I say sell Trez and Thuram, and get money to buy a natural playmaker. Rosicky or VDV should be bought by Moggi, no question. Hell, maybe we should buy Rui Costa and Ambosini?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I keep hearing about all of these young players that we have scattered about all over Italy, such as Sculli, Brighi, Gasberroni, Blasi, and if I'm correct, with the exception of Sculli, they are all attacking midfielders.

Why not give these kids a chance to play in midfield??

Concentrate on using the resources available to acquire a few more defenders.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
    And how exactly is maresca supposed to get the experience in big games if he DOESN'T PLAY IN THEM!?!?!?!?!?!
    Exactly. One of the great paradoxes of football :lazy:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Lippi sounds like a coach who just doesn't care anymore, and is just counting down the days until he gets the NT job.
    I'm not so sure he's right for it anymore...

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    I keep hearing about all of these young players that we have scattered about all over Italy, such as Sculli, Brighi, Gasberroni, Blasi, and if I'm correct, with the exception of Sculli, they are all attacking midfielders.

Why not give these kids a chance to play in midfield??

Concentrate on using the resources available to acquire a few more defenders.
    Brighi,Blasi....more def.midfielders att.oriented.....gassbaroni can play everything.........but i dunno.....if Maresca had to wait 4 seasons to get the chance.....

I SAY.................BUY DIEGO!!!!!! I put him in pole position infront VDV and skinny Cezh

Jul 28, 2002
    diego...ahhh exactly what we need imo, he will be in europe next seaosn i hope is with us.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Barkuss, if the january transfer window showed us anything, its that Juve will not go out and spend lavishly.

That being said, if they have these young kids, especially Gasberroni, who I think is terrific, to play midfield, then give them the chance, instead of spending the money on a Diego, and not knowing whether he is Serie A material or not.

Build from within.

Martin, I was thinking the exact same thing, but didn't have a chance to post it.

Jul 28, 2002
    we need to INVEST and use them none of our youngsters are playmaking am's??? Kapo is a winger/forward, who could be made into a playmaker, but id love to see diego. He would fit the bill, with Gasa on the Right wing

----------------------Gigi----------------------

--Trab---Mexes-----Ferrari--------Zambo---

-----------------Tac---------------------

-Gasa--------------------Kapo---------

------------Neddy---------------------
    ----------------------Dp---------------

----------Trez/Zlatan/gila/vieri/Cavenaghi------

With Diego and Enzo on the becnh / regular first teamers, we will have such class in midifeld we would easily rival Milan in terms of midfield power and class.

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    Barkuss, if the january transfer window showed us anything, its that Juve will not go out and spend lavishly.

That being said, if they have these young kids, especially Gasberroni, who I think is terrific, to play midfield, then give them the chance, instead of spending the money on a Diego, and not knowing whether he is Serie A material or not.

Build from within.
    Martin, I was thinking the exact same thing, but didn't have a chance to post it.
    Did you ever see Gassbaroni play? Where is he at all? Sampdoria or?
    Diego will fit.....if Kaka did.....and Brazilians claim for Diego that he is 5 times better player than Kaka....play him as a sub to Neddy and he will develop....I would bet on that.
    After all....he is not so expensive!

Jul 28, 2002
    diego is not that expensive, we will spend mor eon a european playmaker such as rocisky, and a HUGE amount on vdv.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    How about this:

------------------------Buffon-----------------------------

Puyol-----Thuram-----Ferrai(Mexes)-----Zambrotta

--------Ambrosini---Maresca------Nedved(Kapo is Nedy leaves)

------------------Rosciky, VDV, (or Diego)-------------------

----------Ibrahimovic(Vieri)----Del Piero-----------

That is a quality side but only pssoble if two of the top players are sold.

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ---------------------------Buffon------------------------
    --Puyol(trab)--Mexes--------Thuram------some LB

--------------------Tach(Maresca)---------------------

---Zambrotta-------------------------Kapo(Jank)----

--------------------Nedved(Diego)---------------------

------Zlatan(Cave,Gila)---------DelPiero-------------

I pray God for that setup

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Did you ever see Gassbaroni play? Where is he at all? Sampdoria or?
    Diego will fit.....if Kaka did.....and Brazilians claim for Diego that he is 5 times better player than Kaka....play him as a sub to Neddy and he will develop....I would bet on that.
    After all....he is not so expensive!

Yes, I've seen Gasbaronni play more than a few times, both for Palermo and for the U-21 natioonal team. He will be a terrific player for juve, if they decide to keep him.

He, along with Gilardino, are possibly the two best players on the U-21 squad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)