• Dress #4

• Dress #5

• Dress #6

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
yeah have a good time. I remember mine last year. The best part is when you get wasted, trust me, you'll have fun and I bet you will look fab!
if you ain't got a date don't worry every one at my school kept going on about who they were taking for months and guess what? On the night no one was actually bothered except the real serious couples about who was their date, hell, I think I danced with pretty much most of the good looking girls that night, maybe it was because they couldn't see who it was in in the dark! :D
Yeah but looking by the fact that back then you were 15 years old and seeing Sarah is 22 yo at the moment,what does that tell you? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Yeah but looking by the fact that back then you were 15 years old and seeing Sarah is 22 yo at the moment,what does that tell you? :D
meh, just have a good time it's all in good fun, it's times like these you'll remember.
@ Dule I was 16 ! I'm 17 in 18 days time :p
edit: I assumed that because she was using the word school she was about my age. Cause in England you finish at 16

OP
Sarah

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
  • Thread Starter #125
    sorry but i don't like loud and poofy!! I prefer sleek & sexy!
    Yeah if it was the night time I would agree with you. Everyone has their own opinion ;)

yeah have a good time. I remember mine last year. The best part is when you get wasted, trust me, you'll have fun and I bet you will look fab!
    if you ain't got a date don't worry every one at my school kept going on about who they were taking for months and guess what? On the night no one was actually bothered except the real serious couples about who was their date, hell, I think I danced with pretty much most of the good looking girls that night, maybe it was because they couldn't see who it was in in the dark! :D
    Thanks :D Well I have a date so I am not too nervous about that. I just couldn't decide about the dress and the actual finishing college thing therefore it clouds my judgment on everything considering I waited until 1 week before the even to pick an outfit is very out of character for me. I know what I am wearing to something before I even agree to go :D

No, I'd rather stay low key on this one :D
    Thats the smart thing to do. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)