• Dress #3

• Dress #4

• Dress #5

• Dress #6

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
I am graduating on May 14th and 15th from NYU and I have been much too stressed out to pick a dress for myself. I have tried on all these dresses and I just don't know which is for me. It is probably because I cannot think straight when it comes to anything involving my graduation for some reason. So if everyone specifically the girls like Christina, Reese and Angela could vote on this poll that would be great. (Girls votes count twice in my book ;) )

Dress #1

Dress #2

Dress #3

(I'll be getting this one shortened to be below the knee so it will look much better.)

Dress #4

Dress #5

Dress #6

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
#2 for me. Classy dress. The ruffled skirt to the dress looks great, plus red is always a nice color.

#5 is simply too loud and I don't like the design, 4 I don't like the bow or whatever in the center.

#1 would be my second choice.

And hey, some people think I'm metro, so I should count 1.5 in total.

:D

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
It depens how Sarah looks like too. There are several girls that can look gorgeous in an ugly dress.

3 is classy, but I don't know, it's sort of bland to me.

It does seem like something you'd wear though, Sarah.
I thought the same, but it's the best of those five.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Well , for me , Number 6 is the best , so Elegance , Number 3 is another option .

2 and 5 just like a thinny Paris Hilton style :sick: No comment about the rest :D

so , when is your Graduation day , Sarah ? :hug:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'd say #3 or #6, though #6 would probably depend on your body shape and size to pull off well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)