• Dress #3

• Dress #4

• Dress #5

• Dress #6

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
grope Audio Help /groʊp/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[grohp] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, groped, grop·ing, noun
–verb (used without object)
1. to feel about with the hands; feel one's way: I had to grope around in the darkness before I found the light switch.
2. to search blindly or uncertainly: He seemed to be groping for an answer to the question.
–verb (used with object)
3. to seek by or as if by groping: to grope one's way up the dark stairs.
4. to touch or handle (someone) for sexual pleasure.
–noun
5. an act or instance of groping.
6. Slang. an act or instance of sexually fondling another person.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
God, Zé, your sense of humour is non-existant. How pathetic that you gave me a warning for that. And you even asked me to "please keep quiet" about it. Dear god.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
God, Zé, your sense of humour is non-existant. How pathetic that you gave me a warning for that. And you even asked me to "please keep quiet" about it. Dear god.
You know some day you're gonna have to explain to me what humour is in Belgium :D Seriously, I wouldn't make it a day over there if that's how it is. Are there any famous Belgian comedians?

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Congratulations, Sarah .. :) ..

I'd go for #3 .. It's really classy and looks very nice .. though as you said it should be shortened a bit ..

#5 would be my second candidate ..

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I like #1 and #3. Since you have dark skin, #1 would look nice on you. #3 is very nice too, more grad-esque. I'm undecided, so either #1 or #3. :) (I like #1 a bit more.)

Jun 26, 2007
You know some day you're gonna have to explain to me what humour is in Belgium :D Seriously, I wouldn't make it a day over there if that's how it is. Are there any famous Belgian comedians?
Why does almost everyone bring up Belgium when they get into an argument with Seven? Is he the official spokesperson or something? Not that I'm chauvinistic and care what people say about Belgium, I just find this fascinating.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I bought a dress very similar to nr 6 just recently to a friend who is graduating too, she was over the moon in love with it (or pretending, but doubt it). Nr 6 is classy and elegant, soothing for an event like this.

But Its my nr 2 choice, before I read everyone chose nr 3, I immediately liked nr 3 the most. Its a quite nice dress in a selection that isnt that good for me atleast.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Sarah, you are asking a bunch of guys who only care whats under the dress their opinions on fashion ??? :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Famous in Belgium and Holland maybe, but as they speak Dutch I doubt that they would be known on a worldscale. My humour can be pretty cruel at times, which is something my homecity of Antwerp is quite famous for.

Why does almost everyone bring up Belgium when they get into an argument with Seven? Is he the official spokesperson or something? Not that I'm chauvinistic and care what people say about Belgium, I just find this fascinating.
Why would that be a problem? I'm the very first Belgian trying to dissuade people from invading our country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)