• Dress #5

• Dress #6

Results are only viewable after voting.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

This just isn't gonna work, we need to see YOU in those dresses. :p

But out the top of my head, #6 is really classy and suited for a graduation.

I think #5 is pretty good, I like girls that aren't afraid to be casual and sometimes that can be a great hit.

#2 is the worst if you ask me, I don't mind red but the upper part of the dress is too simple and doesn't go well with the lower "wavy" structure at all. Stay away from that.

You can call me Valery from this point on.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

But out the top of my head, #6 is really classy and suited for a graduation.

I think #5 is pretty good, I like girls that aren't afraid to be casual and sometimes that can be a great hit.

#2 is the worst if you ask me, I don't mind red but the upper part of the dress is too simple and doesn't go well with the lower "wavy" structure at all. Stay away from that.

You can call me Valery from this point on.
Hmm. Well, what is so great about 5? It's simply too noisy for my tastes. Perhaps you're right about 2 being too "boring" in the chest region, but then again a setup such as that seems to be in style now. The wavy structure is also in it seems.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The more I think about it, #5 is the way to go. I'm pretty sure 98% of the girls will come in those classy, champaigne colored dresses and they'll all look similar and boring. In that blue dress you'll be the life of the party and we know how you like to be in the center of attention. :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

5 goes well for the AVN awards:D
Hmm. Well, what is so great about 5? It's simply too noisy for my tastes.
It's just different, it's not noisy at all. True, you could wear it to something less formal, but you could also wear it to a graduation with no problems IMO. In that dress she'll definetly be noticed, and not in a negative sense.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Sarah should save herself the headache and wear a Juventus jersey to the graduation.Black and White are classy colours anyway:D

On a serious note,im surprised there's nothing in purple here.Its supposed to be a royal colour the last time i checked.Black is obviously THE colour for formal occasions,but i always thought that Purple was next in line after Black and White.For a woman atleast.I wouldnt be caught dead in a purple suit.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Was thinking the same :D

I think number 3 is the nicest one imo, if i had to choose a dress for graduation for my girlfriend i'd take number 3.

Though the fact that Maher chose 3 as well is making me contemplate :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)