My easy peasy realistic transfers strategy (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Ive been saying this for a while now, but im going to make a thread so i can brag about it should it happen.

The signing of Mutu on a bosman means that one of our strikers must be pushed out. Zalayeta will not leave, as a lineup consisting of Zlatan Mutu DP and Trez would be a bit OTT. So, its either one of DP Trez or Zlatan to leave the team. Zlatan wont leave after a sucessful year, and DP will probably never leave. This leaves Trez.

------> Trez Out

(lets say 12 million)

The apparant interest hinted by Vialli and other rumours suggest that Zambrotta will leave for a nominal sum this season. Considering that Chelsea are actively looking for a Left Back (Ashley Cole incident) i think Zambrotta WILL leave Turin. However, due to smart planning, we have an adequete back up in Chellini. More evidence to prove this theroy is the fact that the very signing of Chelini spelled the end for Zambrotta at Juventus.

-----> Zambrotta out

20 mil Euro

The next idea was an obvious trick from Moggi. By lending Fiorentina Maresca and Miccoli, it was obvious that they would become an intregate part of Fiortentina, thus increasing their value to the Viola themselves. Given the way Miccoli and Maresca have played this season for the Viola, i say we can get at least 10 mil euro for them both.

Maresca Miccoli ------> Out

10 mil euro

This is roughly 40 million euros all together, and with already adequete back ups installed.

Before you quote me on this, I have no idea who Juventus are going to buy, but here are my suggestions.
Renforcement 1: Partner for Emerson

1) Rosicky- 10-15 euros- Rosicky has converted into a DM midfielder with great ability at now defending and going forward. A kind of Emerson player but with slightly less defending caplitlites and a little more flair, so both compensate for each other very well.

OR

2) Schneijder- 20 mill euro- Slighly more expensive, but if Capello wants to use the old kick the ball up technique, he might as well get someone who is fantastic at long balls. Adept attacker and would add at least some creativity to our side. His only weak point would be defending, so Capello would have to compensate by using Emerson in a much more defensive role.

Reinforcement 2: A future Center back

1)Johnny Heitinga 10 mil

I have been extremely impressed with Heitinga since day 1. I love his flexibility, and he reminds me of Thuram but i feel Heitinga can even surpass him. Could even step in for Zebina on occasion in the RB.

1) Barzagli- 10 mil transfer worth. Adept defender, with a brighter future then Ferrari ahead of him, as the latter choked at Roma. Im afraid he might burn out though.

Thats it. We even end it in the plus 10 million euros, and we could look like this:

--------Mutu------Zlatan------

Nedved---------------------Camorenesi--
------------Emerson--Roskciy---

---Cheilini--Canna--Thuram--Heitinga
----------------------Buffon-----------

Sorry if you view this as another transfer thread DDP style, but ive given alot of thought to this and im not the usual type to do something like this, so tell me what you think please.
good plan :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Well for starters the coach Co Adriaanse has moulded them into a a great quick passing one-touch footballing team, AZ have showed the best football I have seen all season. Their football even has a little of total football to it, the football ajax would love to play.

The team is more of a unity than a team with a couple of stars, they do have some very fine players though:
- The gritty playmaker van Galen (he is in his mid-30'ies though, a real cult hero..)
- Midfield engine Danny Landzaat (off to ajax?)
- Talented striker Huysegems
- The very complete striker/wingers Perez and Nelisse
- The defence isn't bad either with some experience and a fine rightback in Kromkamp(injured) and their keeper Henk Timmer is having the season of his life.

Shamefully AZ had a dip in form(couldn't handle the battle on two fronts) and lost their second in the league to ajax, I really hope AZ still come in second in the eredivisie as they really deserve it!

None of these AZ players are really suited for our team, I'd love van Galen though. Shame though as he is too old and too loyal.
Well, if you say so, it will be right!

However, I have heared Sacchi is interested in a AZ trio. Don't know who, but anyway, there are way better players out there!

AHKA

May 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Well for starters the coach Co Adriaanse has moulded them into a a great quick passing one-touch footballing team, AZ have showed the best football I have seen all season. Their football even has a little of total football to it, the football ajax would love to play.

The team is more of a unity than a team with a couple of stars, they do have some very fine players though:
- The gritty playmaker van Galen (he is in his mid-30'ies though, a real cult hero..)
- Midfield engine Danny Landzaat (off to ajax?)
- Talented striker Huysegems
- The very complete striker/wingers Perez and Nelisse
- The defence isn't bad either with some experience and a fine rightback in Kromkamp(injured) and their keeper Henk Timmer is having the season of his life.

Shamefully AZ had a dip in form(couldn't handle the battle on two fronts) and lost their second in the league to ajax, I really hope AZ still come in second in the eredivisie as they really deserve it!

None of these AZ players are really suited for our team, I'd love van Galen though. Shame though as he is too old and too loyal.
Sorry but they have really good players that could be usefull for us . especially Landzaat he is the same as van Bommel but only better ( real Madrid are after him so it will be tough to get him). Kromkamp the best dutch rightback at the moment he can also play in the centre of defence and he is only 24 years old and Mathijsen he is the rock in there defence since he is injured AZ is going down and he is really good defender and he is also 24 years old. I like van Galen to but he is to old he rarely plays a hole match.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by AHKA ] ++

Sorry but they have really good players that could be usefull for us . especially Landzaat he is the same as van Bommel but only better ( real Madrid are after him so it will be tough to get him). Kromkamp the best dutch rightback at the moment he can also play in the centre of defence and he is only 24 years old and Mathijsen he is the rock in there defence since he is injured AZ is going down and he is really good defender and he is also 24 years old. I like van Galen to but he is to old he rarely plays a hole match.
I don't disagree that AZ don't have any fine players, but their style and unity is what seperates AZ from the others. Plus, van Bommel is the player I'd choose over Landzaat anytime, while both are similar van Bommel has a little more grit and is more complete as a player i'd say.
I admire Kromkamp though.

@ Alex Lacki

I don't know which trio Sacchi is interested in, I only know of Madrid's interest in Landzaat as Akha just pointed out.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
transfer prediction:

Kovac
Miguel
Chiellini
Tudor
Mozart
Van Bommel or Edu

So only Mozart and Miguel would cost something

Buffon; Miguel, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Edu/Van Bommel, Nedved; Mutu, Ibrahimovic

Chimenti; Zebina, Tudor, Kovac, Chiellini; Olivera, Blasi, Mozart, Kapo; Trezeguet, Del Piero

+ Zalayeta, Masiello, Tacchinardi

not my choice, but very likely to happen!

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Edu for free and we make Meghni and Joaquin ours...i know alot of u guys here see theres no need for a right winger but Joaquin is top of Capello's favourite along with Emo and Zlatan ...he wanted to sign Joaquin and Zlatan when he was in charge of Roma but off course Roma didnt have the financial capability ....and Meghni to be our future replacement for nedved ...and right back , most likely Miguel is a done deal .

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Players In

I think Kovac will arrive on a free transfer. He has received a lot of critisism on this forum, but I think he is a very good defender. He's apparantly willing to sit on the bench, so we've got an experienced backup defender who's better then Montero and Tudor.

I don't know if it's smart to bring back Chiellini. He's still very young, and if he would make a few mistakes he wouldn't get enough playing time, which is important for his development. If Fiorentina gets relegated we can send him somewhere else.

I'm hoping we can get Maresca back. He's angry with the board at the moment, but don't forget he has been a Juve fan since the age of 8. Some apoligies might convince him to come back. We will then have more creativity in midfield. Maresca is stronger and better in defense then players like Pizarro and Rosicky.

Also I hope we sign Trabelsi, check the thread for motivation for this.

Players Out

Kapo and Appiah have no chance of first team football. Kapo can still improve, so we could loan him. Appiah is one of those talents that never made it and should be sold.

Miccoli is never going to play for Juventus again and is worth quite a lot, so sell him.

It's not exactly transfer wonders, but we don't have much money so it's a realistic scenario. Our team has been very good this year, besides creativity in midfield and lack of squad depth.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Hey there,well after reading your ideas i find myself somewhere in the middle between Dan's and A_Lacki...

But i have to mention some points you missed.

Well let's lok on all of the lines.

GK backup:Antonioli ,not that he is so good,but he is the only mentioned option after we heard that the board doesn't want Chimenti anymore.

Defenders: We do have a solid D,but have no backups.

I doubt Zambro will leave.Chiellini not ready yet,and won't come,either we sell Pesotto or Biri.Canna-Thuram rocks.

Ferrara is ritiring,Montero will leave(to free some non-EU space),Tudor also,Legro also.

So we have to buy 3 new defenders for back up Canna-Thuram,i really think those will be Kovac (free,Moggi like him),Barzagli (good,young)and another one.

For RB i also think we will get Miguel he is good,and the better of the two(Zebina and him will play).

Midfielders: Well here we need a

-partner for Emo.
-Attacking Mid.Creative one.
-Another mid for good deep bench.

here is my thoughts:
For Emo i think we'll get Edu ,he is fine and free.

for AM,ofcourse i would like to have Aimar or someone,but i doubt it....we all know Moggi,but i think Rocisky can be reality.

Another midfielder will be eihter Meghni or Mozart,if you ask me?Meghni.
first of all he is very creative,very young 21,in France they call him 'next Zidane',ok ofcourse not,but he is a worthy player who will give us more upfront rather Mozart,where at his place Appiah and Blasi both fine+we get Edu.

Kapo i think will leave,And we should let Oli stay to cover Camo,Blasi and Appiah will be agood backups.Tach also.

Forwards:

We really need fresh legs,creativity,some good stuff upthere,i am sick of seeing Trez injured all the time,Zlatan all alone trying things.
Dp not good anymore,and Zala is aback up.not first team.

here is what i think:
Zlatan,Dp will stay.

Trez will leave.
Zala will go to Bologna in Mourad Meghni deal.
Mutu will be traded to Roma in Cassano deal.

i really think we have to change mentally upfront,that means to change players,Trez is good,but we played him already for 5 years,he injured alot,and only a finisher hi can't do alot with the ball,we need something else,to try at least,i think.

And Juve will get someone good i believe.

Ofcourse Gila is the best option,but i'm afraid we already lost him,we had a good chance last year,now i think he will end up at Milan(only imagine Sheva-Gila pair....omg....now u understand why we need the change?).

So i think we will bring Cassano after the whole year story,'Son will come to Dad'and under Capello he will change his attidude(spelling) and will give Juve only his best abilities,he is a star player,he needs good coach and a team to shine in.

As for Zala replacement we will have Nonda ,who is coming for free,and will be not worse than Zala,i think even Better.

i just want to underline that all transfers i wrote here i what the most realisticly to happen,not players who we want or like but the players we can bring and players who Moggi and Cappelo want,moreover with Moggis politics and tactics,to bring players for free and so.

Financial:

Antonioli-2-3 mil.(if not free)
Miguel-7 mil.
Kovac-free.
Barzagli-5 mil.
Another CD-4mil.

Edu-free
Megni-Zala switch.
Rocisky-12-15 mil.
Cassano-Mutu + 10 mil.
Nonda-free.

=~42 mil~
Now let's look what we sold,

Chimenti-free
Tudor-4 mil.
Montero-3-4 mil.
Maresca+Miccoli-10 mil.
Kapo-2mil.
Zala-Meghni
Trez-15 mil.

=~35 mil~

so we end up with 7 mil spend more,but i think it is worth it.(don't forget Neddy could be sold.)
so here what it comes afterall:

-----------------------Buffon---------------------

---Migu------Thuram---Canna---------Zambro-------

---Camo------Emo-------Rocisky-----------Neddy-----

----------------Zlatan-------Cassano-------------------

Capello.

*it seems revolution but only 3 new players in starting eleven.improve the parts you need,not the whole team.
most of the guys for the back up.

Maybe Edu to play with Emo and Rocisky in place of Neddy,or Maybe Neddy will be sold to get Rocisky,but i say give Neddy last season to try and win the CL.

Bench:

GK:Antonioli

DF:Zebina,Barzagli,Kovac,Biri,Pessotto,another CD.

MD:Oli,Appiah,Blasi,Edu,Meghni.

FW: Dp,Nonda.

9 new players with 7-8 leaving.logiclly and reallisticlly.

I think that squd can play good well blanced football,crating alot of chanses.winnig and fighting for the trophys.

Have your say.

Forza Juve!:cool:

Aug 1, 2003
1. REALLY strong rumours that V Bommel already signed for Barca

2. Zambrotta leaves and we have Chiellini to replace him? I like Chiellini this season but thats a risk Im not willing to take

3. I dont think Antonioli would be happy to settle as backup GK

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
Hey there,well after reading your ideas i find myself somewhere in the middle between Dan's and A_Lacki...

GK backup:Antonioli ,not that he is so good,but he is the only mentioned option after we heard that the board doesn't want Chimenti anymore.

I doubt Zambro will leave.Chiellini not ready yet,and won't come,either we sell Pesotto or Biri.Canna-Thuram rocks.

Ferrara is ritiring,Montero will leave(to free some non-EU space),Tudor also,Legro also.

So we have to buy 3 new defenders for back up Canna-Thuram,i really think those will be Kovac (free,Moggi like him),Barzagli (good,young)and another one.

For RB i also think we will get Miguel he is good,and the better of the two(Zebina and him will play).

-partner for Emo.

here is my thoughts:

for AM,ofcourse i would like to have Aimar or someone,but i doubt it....we all know Moggi,but i think Rocisky can be reality.

first of all he is very creative,very young 21,in France they call him 'next Zidane',ok ofcourse not,but he is a worthy player who will give us more upfront rather Mozart,where at his place Appiah and Blasi both fine+we get Edu.

Kapo i think will leave,And we should let Oli stay to cover Camo,Blasi and Appiah will be agood backups.Tach also.

Forwards:

We really need fresh legs,creativity,some good stuff upthere,i am sick of seeing Trez injured all the time,Zlatan all alone trying things.

here is what i think:
Zlatan,Dp will stay.

Trez will leave.

i really think we have to change mentally upfront,that means to change players,Trez is good,but we played him already for 5 years,he injured alot,and only a finisher hi can't do alot with the ball,we need something else,to try at least,i think.

Ofcourse Gila is the best option,but i'm afraid we already lost him,we had a good chance last year,now i think he will end up at Milan(only imagine Sheva-Gila pair....omg....now u understand why we need the change?).

So i think we will bring Cassano after the whole year story,'Son will come to Dad'and under Capello he will change his attidude(spelling) and will give Juve only his best abilities,he is a star player,he needs good coach and a team to shine in.

As for Zala replacement we will have Nonda ,who is coming for free,and will be not worse than Zala,i think even Better.

i just want to underline that all transfers i wrote here i what the most realisticly to happen,not players who we want or like but the players we can bring and players who Moggi and Cappelo want,moreover with Moggis politics and tactics,to bring players for free and so.

Financial:

Miguel-7 mil.
Kovac-free.
Barzagli-5 mil.
Another CD-4mil.

Edu-free
Megni-Zala switch.
Rocisky-12-15 mil.
Cassano-Mutu + 10 mil.
Nonda-free.

=~42 mil~

Chimenti-free
Tudor-4 mil.
Montero-3-4 mil.
Maresca+Miccoli-10 mil.
Kapo-2mil.
Zala-Meghni
Trez-15 mil.

=~35 mil~

so we end up with 7 mil spend more,but i think it is worth it.(don't forget Neddy could be sold.)

Capello.

*it seems revolution but only 3 new players in starting eleven.improve the parts you need,not the whole team.

Maybe Edu to play with Emo and Rocisky in place of Neddy,or Maybe Neddy will be sold to get Rocisky,but i say give Neddy last season to try and win the CL.

Bench:

I think that squd can play good well blanced football,crating alot of chanses.winnig and fighting for the trophys.

Have your say.

So many of your ideas are sound, but then you go and spoilt them by including that man who's foot is like a magnet in reverse. some players the ball loves and some it just does'nt want to know. I am talking about Camo.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
1. REALLY strong rumours that V Bommel already signed for Barca

2. Zambrotta leaves and we have Chiellini to replace him? I like Chiellini this season but thats a risk Im not willing to take

3. I dont think Antonioli would be happy to settle as backup GK
This is why in mine predictions i didn't include V Bommel and Chiellini.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++

-partner for Emo.

here is my thoughts:

Forwards:

here is what i think:
Zlatan,Dp will stay.

Trez will leave.

Financial:

Miguel-7 mil.
Kovac-free.
Barzagli-5 mil.
Another CD-4mil.

Edu-free
Megni-Zala switch.
Rocisky-12-15 mil.
Cassano-Mutu + 10 mil.
Nonda-free.

=~42 mil~

Chimenti-free
Tudor-4 mil.
Montero-3-4 mil.
Maresca+Miccoli-10 mil.
Kapo-2mil.
Zala-Meghni
Trez-15 mil.

=~35 mil~

Capello.

Bench:

Have your say.

So many of your ideas them by including that man who's foot is like a magnet in reverse. some players the ball loves and some it just does'nt want to know. I am talking about Camo.

Actually,Camo is one of our best players this season.
so many assists.

Sep 1, 2002
Alax was never, if truth be told, half the player that Baggio was.
He had a golden summer but the rest of his career will be seen as having been in the shade of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)