My easy peasy realistic transfers strategy (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Ive been saying this for a while now, but im going to make a thread so i can brag about it should it happen.

The signing of Mutu on a bosman means that one of our strikers must be pushed out. Zalayeta will not leave, as a lineup consisting of Zlatan Mutu DP and Trez would be a bit OTT. So, its either one of DP Trez or Zlatan to leave the team. Zlatan wont leave after a sucessful year, and DP will probably never leave. This leaves Trez.

------> Trez Out

(lets say 12 million)

The apparant interest hinted by Vialli and other rumours suggest that Zambrotta will leave for a nominal sum this season. Considering that Chelsea are actively looking for a Left Back (Ashley Cole incident) i think Zambrotta WILL leave Turin. However, due to smart planning, we have an adequete back up in Chellini. More evidence to prove this theroy is the fact that the very signing of Chelini spelled the end for Zambrotta at Juventus.

-----> Zambrotta out

20 mil Euro

The next idea was an obvious trick from Moggi. By lending Fiorentina Maresca and Miccoli, it was obvious that they would become an intregate part of Fiortentina, thus increasing their value to the Viola themselves. Given the way Miccoli and Maresca have played this season for the Viola, i say we can get at least 10 mil euro for them both.

Maresca Miccoli ------> Out

10 mil euro

This is roughly 40 million euros all together, and with already adequete back ups installed.

Before you quote me on this, I have no idea who Juventus are going to buy, but here are my suggestions.
Renforcement 1: Partner for Emerson

1) Rosicky- 10-15 euros- Rosicky has converted into a DM midfielder with great ability at now defending and going forward. A kind of Emerson player but with slightly less defending caplitlites and a little more flair, so both compensate for each other very well.

OR

2) Schneijder- 20 mill euro- Slighly more expensive, but if Capello wants to use the old kick the ball up technique, he might as well get someone who is fantastic at long balls. Adept attacker and would add at least some creativity to our side. His only weak point would be defending, so Capello would have to compensate by using Emerson in a much more defensive role.

Reinforcement 2: A future Center back

1)Johnny Heitinga 10 mil

I have been extremely impressed with Heitinga since day 1. I love his flexibility, and he reminds me of Thuram but i feel Heitinga can even surpass him. Could even step in for Zebina on occasion in the RB.

1) Barzagli- 10 mil transfer worth. Adept defender, with a brighter future then Ferrari ahead of him, as the latter choked at Roma. Im afraid he might burn out though.

Thats it. We even end it in the plus 10 million euros, and we could look like this:

--------Mutu------Zlatan------

Nedved---------------------Camorenesi--
------------Emerson--Roskciy---

---Cheilini--Canna--Thuram--Heitinga
----------------------Buffon-----------

Sorry if you view this as another transfer thread DDP style, but ive given alot of thought to this and im not the usual type to do something like this, so tell me what you think please.

Buy on AliExpress.com

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Ive been saying this for a while now, but im going to make a thread so i can brag about it should it happen.

The signing of Mutu on a bosman means that one of our strikers must be pushed out. Zalayeta will not leave, as a lineup consisting of Zlatan Mutu DP and Trez would be a bit OTT. So, its either one of DP Trez or Zlatan to leave the team. Zlatan wont leave after a sucessful year, and DP will probably never leave. This leaves Trez.

------> Trez Out

(lets say 12 million)

The apparant interest hinted by Vialli and other rumours suggest that Zambrotta will leave for a nominal sum this season. Considering that Chelsea are actively looking for a Left Back (Ashley Cole incident) i think Zambrotta WILL leave Turin. However, due to smart planning, we have an adequete back up in Chellini. More evidence to prove this theroy is the fact that the very signing of Chelini spelled the end for Zambrotta at Juventus.

-----> Zambrotta out

20 mil Euro

The next idea was an obvious trick from Moggi. By lending Fiorentina Maresca and Miccoli, it was obvious that they would become an intregate part of Fiortentina, thus increasing their value to the Viola themselves. Given the way Miccoli and Maresca have played this season for the Viola, i say we can get at least 10 mil euro for them both.

Maresca Miccoli ------> Out

10 mil euro

This is roughly 40 million euros all together, and with already adequete back ups installed.

Before you quote me on this, I have no idea who Juventus are going to buy, but here are my suggestions.
Renforcement 1: Partner for Emerson

1) Rosicky- 10-15 euros- Rosicky has converted into a DM midfielder with great ability at now defending and going forward. A kind of Emerson player but with slightly less defending caplitlites and a little more flair, so both compensate for each other very well.

OR

2) Schneijder- 20 mill euro- Slighly more expensive, but if Capello wants to use the old kick the ball up technique, he might as well get someone who is fantastic at long balls. Adept attacker and would add at least some creativity to our side. His only weak point would be defending, so Capello would have to compensate by using Emerson in a much more defensive role.

Reinforcement 2: A future Center back

1)Johnny Heitinga 10 mil

I have been extremely impressed with Heitinga since day 1. I love his flexibility, and he reminds me of Thuram but i feel Heitinga can even surpass him. Could even step in for Zebina on occasion in the RB.

1) Barzagli- 10 mil transfer worth. Adept defender, with a brighter future then Ferrari ahead of him, as the latter choked at Roma. Im afraid he might burn out though.

Thats it. We even end it in the plus 10 million euros, and we could look like this:

--------Mutu------Zlatan------

Nedved---------------------Camorenesi--
------------Emerson--Roskciy---

---Cheilini--Canna--Thuram--Heitinga
----------------------Buffon-----------

Sorry if you view this as another transfer thread DDP style, but ive given alot of thought to this and im not the usual type to do something like this, so tell me what you think please.

capello 's view will influence our transfer strategy .
but this formation is good enough trophies,.
what is missing is a player which is good in set-pieces (who can score at least 5-7 FK per season)

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
Seems good and realistic though we'd have huge competition to get Rosicky and I think he'll go to the EPL.

The other problem is if we have to pay Chelsea for Mutu.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I agree with the departures. Very realistic prediction.

About the arrivals, I have to disagree. We have never been linked with anyone of the mentioned above (beside Barzagli).

Would be great if we could get Rosicky or Snijder, but the will both get lost in Italy. The hard play, specially in midfield, will kill the injury prone Rosicky and Snijder is way to young to experience Italien football. If its true, than I would go for Gerrard. A great footballer, who has great long balls, which would suit our game. Always when I am watching Liverpool, I wonder how he can play a 40 meter pass exacly on the foot of one of his strikers. Great player!

In defense, why the heck you want Heitinga? He had a very bad year, and is now a regular on the Ajax bench! We should get a right-back with better offensive skills, as a player like Miguel, who pushes forward a lot, would give Camo the possibility to go into the middle, and thats where I want him to have. So get Miguel or any other right back with offensive skills.

You forgot Kovax, who will make a great back-up defender, and I see us buying another offensive player. Either its a striker or a creative mid. I hope someone with attacking skills, who can turn a game, when coming from the bench, arrives.

Maybe we can get Geremi (he could play on various positions and is good in both attack and defense) or Jarosik from Chelsea, if they can't meet the price we want for Zambro. Thats highly doubtful though......

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by loyada ] ++

capello 's view will influence our transfer strategy .
    but this formation is good enough trophies,.
    what is missing is a player which is good in set-pieces (who can score at least 5-7 FK per season)
    Mutu, roskicy and camo can take them. Name me one player that has scored 5 free kicks this season too.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    I agree with the departures. Very realistic prediction.

About the arrivals, I have to disagree. We have never been linked with anyone of the mentioned above (beside Barzagli).

Would be great if we could get Rosicky or Snijder, but the will both get lost in Italy. The hard play, specially in midfield, will kill the injury prone Rosicky and Snijder is way to young to experience Italien football. If its true, than I would go for Gerrard. A great footballer, who has great long balls, which would suit our game. Always when I am watching Liverpool, I wonder how he can play a 40 meter pass exacly on the foot of one of his strikers. Great player!

In defense, why the heck you want Heitinga? He had a very bad year, and is now a regular on the Ajax bench! We should get a right-back with better offensive skills, as a player like Miguel, who pushes forward a lot, would give Camo the possibility to go into the middle, and thats where I want him to have. So get Miguel or any other right back with offensive skills.

You forgot Kovax, who will make a great back-up defender, and I see us buying another offensive player. Either its a striker or a creative mid. I hope someone with attacking skills, who can turn a game, when coming from the bench, arrives.
    Yeah, i said i didnt know who was being signed. But in the end, you know Moggi. Never can predict what he will do.

Heitinga is on the bench due to his relations with his coach. He wants to go. Do you honestly think Capello cant make him into a great player, and he will be EVEN cheaper then!

Rosisky would be a risk, but its up to Capello to see if would work.

Zebina is fine for RB IMO, he is slowly getting better.

Gerrard would even be a realistic target, since if we use my transfer departures, then we would have enough funds for him.. and liverpool already have garcia and alonso!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

Yeah, i said i didnt know who was being signed. But in the end, you know Moggi. Never can predict what he will do.

Heitinga is on the bench due to his relations with his coach. He wants to go. Do you honestly think Capello cant make him into a great player, and he will be EVEN cheaper then!

Rosisky would be a risk, but its up to Capello to see if would work.

Zebina is fine for RB IMO, he is slowly getting better.

Gerrard would even be a realistic target, since if we use my transfer departures, then we would have enough funds for him.. and liverpool already have garcia and alonso!
    True. Its Moggi, and with him you never know!

Didn't know about Heitinga, but he was also on the bench when Koeman was in charge, in the Ajax matches I have seen this season, he didn't so that well. However, his partners there are no Cannavaros or Thurams.

I am not all for Rosicky. Gerrard is by far better and he would be better in Italy than Rosicky IMO. Tomas is more a Spanish suited player, so I don't see him at Juve. But, its Moggi........

Zebina is 4 sure getting better, but he still lacks the offensive skills a Miguel has. The speed and skills of Miguel would give us a whole new weapon on the wing. IMO we shouldn't miss out on him and Zebina is still very mistake prone!

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

True. Its Moggi, and with him you never know!

Didn't know about Heitinga, but he was also on the bench when Koeman was in charge, in the Ajax matches I have seen this season, he didn't so that well. However, his partners there are no Cannavaros or Thurams.

I am not all for Rosicky. Gerrard is by far better and he would be better in Italy than Rosicky IMO. Tomas is more a Spanish suited player, so I don't see him at Juve. But, its Moggi........

Zebina is 4 sure getting better, but he still lacks the offensive skills a Miguel has. The speed and skills of Miguel would give us a whole new weapon on the wing. IMO we shouldn't miss out on him and Zebina is still very mistake prone!
    I can see that, but i dont see Capello changing it to be honest.

Hey, im all for Gerrard over Rosiscky any day. But how much will he cost...? And will he even want to leave?

Jul 28, 2002
    if he leaves, we can be the realistic none real transfer. From those sales we can get him, he would instantly walk into our midfield and i can see a very very good partnership with emo. If he leaves i hope we are on his doorstep.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

I can see that, but i dont see Capello changing it to be honest.

Hey, im all for Gerrard over Rosiscky any day. But how much will he cost...? And will he even want to leave?
    I can see him leave, if Pool won't play in CL next season. About the price, I am not sure, but I am sure we can match his price. We got a heavy Tamoil deal + the cash of the sales

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    thats quite true.

GO CHELSEA + EVERTON!!

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Do you think we'll have enough finishing in a Mutu-Zlatan forward line?

yep, you know what I'm thinking... his name starts with Gila and ends with rdino...

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    five strikers..? still dont feel comfortable.

Anyway, just relised something. Appiah is being played a bit more recently due to it being the end of the season. When players who dont get a chance start playing near the end of the season, it an 'advertising' technique. Milan did something similair with Borrielo last season, and guess what, he was was sold off.

Now if appiah is sold off, then we have only 3 Center midfielders..

It would be useless to sell Appiah and just buy a player equal to him..

So this can only mean one thing:

BIG NAME CM COMING IN THE SUMMER!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I think we will buy:

-Gilardino
    -Pizarro or Rosicky. Rather Pizarro IMO
    -Heitinga wouldnt be bad at all.
    -Barzagli, I am impressed with him. Dont turn out to Legro/ferrari!!
    -V.Bommel, if we still can, free and good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)