Mutu (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

my opinion doesn't depend on a magazine.you think I support Alex because he is higher than Zlatan in rating of Gazzetta Dello Sport?
I just pointed that because at least Gazzetta isn't at Alex or Zlatan side.
What does that have to do with anything? Just look at what they do on the pitch, as if they are two unknown players, and you'll find the answer there.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Oh FFS, you base your opinions on what La Gazzetta Dello Sport tells you, a Turin-based football magazine? That's pathetic. There is no sense in me discussing this with you people, at all. You cannot handle this discussion because you do not have an open mind .
look who's talking

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

What does that have to do with anything? Just look at what they do on the pitch, as if they are two unknown players, and you'll find the answer there.
I've looked...and all I saw is that Alex-Zlatan is a nice due and would be better.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

There is no sense in me discussing this with you people, at all. You cannot handle this discussion because you do not have an open mind.
most of discussions are ended by such sentences.:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Andy no offence mate but you talk as if Zlatan is god of football or Maradona the 2nd...he's great talented player and we all know this, and am happy that he plays for Juve.. but sometimes you (exaggerate) and people would absolutly laugh at you, believe me,

no offence anyhow

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Andy no offence mate but you talk as if Zlatan is god of football or Maradona the 2nd...he's great talented player and we all know this, and am happy that he plays for Juve.. but sometimes you (exaggerate) and people would absolutly laugh at you, believe me,

no offence anyhow
How many useless comments is this now Azzuri7? I think I've counted 25.

Andy has not been saying anything about how Zlatan is the greatest and Maradona is a doosh. He's been saying that DP is not playing up to par, and if we want to replace him, we should do so by getting MUTU on free transfer. But, because you frustrate the crap out of him saying stupid things like:

++ [ again and again you say Dp has been yet again disapointing, i just don't know how you follow football, if you consider alex at this moment being disapointing then i really call it STRANGE
or this:

++ [ but sometimes you (exaggerate) and people would absolutly laugh at you, believe me
This would make only make sense if you put some frickin info to back it up. You are what we call a TURD. Someone who makes insults in debates and has no idea what they are talking about.

Face facts, in my eyes, DP only has 2 goals, 3 tap ins, and a penalty he didn't create. After 12 games into the season, that's poor. If we sent a replacement, I believe Mutu is that man (don't forget, he's FREE with a side of fries).

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++

How many useless comments is this now Azzuri7? I think I've counted 25.

Andy has not been saying anything about how Zlatan is the greatest and Maradona is a doosh. He's been saying that DP is not playing up to par, and if we want to replace him, we should do so by getting MUTU on free transfer. But, because you frustrate the crap out of him saying stupid things like:

or this:

This would make only make sense if you put some frickin info to back it up. You are what we call a TURD. Someone who makes insults in debates and has no idea what they are talking about.

Face facts, in my eyes, DP only has 2 goals, 3 tap ins, and a penalty he didn't create. After 12 games into the season, that's poor. If we sent a replacement, I believe Mutu is that man (don't forget, he's FREE with a side of fries).
I never asked you to stick your nose between me and Andy, sweet boy:)

he doesn't need lawyer, he can talk, it would be better if you stay Quiet :)

Thank you

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

no offence anyhow
Sorry, but I don't think it's me getting laughed at.

You're making up false accusations to counter the opinions I have, opinions which reflect reality. I have never said Zlatan is a "god" of football or called him "Maradona"; again you cannot back up your arguement at all. Once you admit that Del Piero's performances have been disapointing, or at least say he has not shown his true class so far this season, there is no point in even discussing this with you. I don't exaggerate, I'm just telling you what's really going on. You might not like it because you really love Del Piero (so do I) and are blinded by this love (which I am not), but you must put things into context, not make up crap about the person you are arguing with. It just looks bad. Maybe Alex has not been disapointing to you so far, but how could you set such low standards for a player of his calibre? Wake up sonny, and face reality.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004

You're making up false accusations to counter the opinions I have, opinions which reflect reality. I have never said Zlatan is a "god" of football or called him "Maradona"; again you cannot back up your arguement at all. Once you admit that Del Piero's performances have been disapointing, or at least say he has not shown his true class so far this season, there is no point in even discussing this with you. I don't exaggerate, I'm just telling you what's really going on. You might not like it because you really love Del Piero (so do I) and are blinded by this love (which I am not), but you must put things into context, not make up crap about the person you are arguing with. It just looks bad. Maybe Alex has not been disapointing to you so far, but how could you set such low standards for a player of his calibre? Wake up sonny, and face reality.
That about sums it up. :cheesy:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++
azzuri 7 wants DP wang in his anus
oh!
what a comment...it's a simple discussion man..there's no need to make such sentences.
I don't know if you're worthy to discuss with you.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

:thumb:
good points Andy.
but this isn't only Alex that I love.we all want juve victories,so each single thread that is made to discuss about a player doesn't have any purpose but thinking and discussing about the ways that may make juve stronger.all I wanted to say(and I think it's better to stop)was that why some of ppl criticize Alex though he seems good this season.and be sure I'd do it for each player that's criticized unfair IMO. I admit that some parts of my comments were illogical but it's normal when you want to deny somthing that you don't believe in,you try to show the things that you believe in bigger than what they are.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
FOR COMMING BACK TO TITLE!
Mutu Appeals Blues Sacking
11/17/2004 7:02:00 PM
Adrian Mutu has lodged an appeal against Chelsea's decision to sack him following his drug test failure.
The Romanian was sacked for gross misconduct last month and has since been banned from all football for seven months.

He'll now attend a Premier League hearing, along with officials from Chelsea, to allow both sides to make their cases.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

:thumb:
good points Andy.
but this isn't only Alex that I love.we all want juve victories,so each single thread that is made to discuss about a player doesn't have any purpose but thinking and discussing about the ways that may make juve stronger.all I wanted to say(and I think it's better to stop)was that why some of ppl criticize Alex though he seems good this season.and be sure I'd do it for each player that's criticized unfair IMO. I admit that some parts of my comments were illogical but it's normal when you want to deny somthing that you don't believe in,you try to show the things that you believe in bigger than what they are.
Well, at least you try to make a reasonable arguement.

But that's the thing, I criticize Del Piero because in my standards, he has not been that convincing thus far. Maybe your standards are much lower than mine, but that is what I believe. Alex deserves to have the standards placed on a reasonable level, not a novice's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)