Mutu (2 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Do I have to spell it out for you again?

I'm not making fun of Lippi, all that I'm saying is that I did not agree with his decision to field Del Piero no matter what, even when his form was shite, which it was for most of last season. I am also disgruntled that Lippi did not use Maresca more, in favor of Tacchinardi and Appiah. If you are a good coach, you will field the player who has the best form at the moment, not giving somebody the automatic starting role because their "Del Piero" or "Maradona". That's where you have it wrong. The player who deserves to play will play under Capello, and that's the difference. Like it or not, Del Piero is slowly but surely taking a back seat in the importance to the side. Time for the new guns to step up and take charge, which so far Zlatan has done pretty well IMO.

But, we could always use a fantastic addition to Zlatan and Trezeguet, which I think could be Mutu. ;)
Although we concur most of the time Andy ;), I'm going to have to disagree with Lippi's criticism as a coach. I think his second tenure was nearly as successful as the first. Winning 2 out of 3 scudettos, and making a CL final, is probably as much as a coach can do for a team. Having said that, i wouldnt deny his stubborn approach to the game all of last season. And like Ive said before, thats where i think Capello has done a remarkable job, of not basing his decisions on sentiment, because he has none with this current team. Lippi continued to see Dp as his protege and continued to put faith in him, hoping he'd rediscover his best form. Didnt seem like it then, and althugh there is a glimmer of hope in Dp's game, its going to be hampered by slower movement and less physicality now. And I'm pretty sure, had Lippi still been around at Juve, he would've churned out results like Capello has done, by having learnt from his mistakes last season.

And yea, I concur about Mutu.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

And I'm pretty sure, had Lippi still been around at Juve, he would've churned out results like Capello has done, by having learnt from his mistakes last season.
yeah...I think he still is a part of juve.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Sorry, but I don't think it's me getting laughed at.

You're making up false accusations to counter the opinions I have, opinions which reflect reality. I have never said Zlatan is a "god" of football or called him "Maradona"; again you cannot back up your arguement at all. Once you admit that Del Piero's performances have been disapointing, or at least say he has not shown his true class so far this season, there is no point in even discussing this with you. I don't exaggerate, I'm just telling you what's really going on. You might not like it because you really love Del Piero (so do I) and are blinded by this love (which I am not), but you must put things into context, not make up crap about the person you are arguing with. It just looks bad. Maybe Alex has not been disapointing to you so far, but how could you set such low standards for a player of his calibre? Wake up sonny, and face reality.
Well said..

I have to admit Dp didn't show his class yet, but his preformance is acceptable or lets say good, he's always working hard trying to reach his best which am confident that he'll do it:)

It's true i love Dp and it's more then any other player, but if i praise Dp it isn't cause i love him but because i know his ability , what he can do, and believe me Dp still Can change the game..

and btw am facing reality

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

:LOL:
BTW,it's not a limited discussion.each one can join it since I wanna leave it.
Ya i know:)...each one can join ofcoarse, but not in a way like "LaPrimaJuve" did, i bet that he doesn't even know about what wer'e talking.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
FOR COMMING BACK TO TITLE!
Mutu Appeals Blues Sacking
11/17/2004 7:02:00 PM
Adrian Mutu has lodged an appeal against Chelsea's decision to sack him following his drug test failure.
The Romanian was sacked for gross misconduct last month and has since been banned from all football for seven months.

He'll now attend a Premier League hearing, along with officials from Chelsea, to allow both sides to make their cases.
I knew it

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Well said..

I have to admit Dp didn't show his class yet, but his preformance is acceptable or lets say good, he's always working hard trying to reach his best which am confident that he'll do it:)

It's true i love Dp and it's more then any other player, but if i praise Dp it isn't cause i love him but because i know his ability , what he can do, and believe me Dp still Can change the game..

and btw am facing reality
Okay, now we have some sort of understanding. All Del Piero can do is keep working his hardest, and thats what we need. ;)

++ [ originally posted by baggio] ++
Although we concur most of the time Andy , I'm going to have to disagree with Lippi's criticism as a coach. I think his second tenure was nearly as successful as the first. Winning 2 out of 3 scudettos, and making a CL final, is probably as much as a coach can do for a team. Having said that, i wouldnt deny his stubborn approach to the game all of last season. And like Ive said before, thats where i think Capello has done a remarkable job, of not basing his decisions on sentiment, because he has none with this current team. Lippi continued to see Dp as his protege and continued to put faith in him, hoping he'd rediscover his best form. Didnt seem like it then, and althugh there is a glimmer of hope in Dp's game, its going to be hampered by slower movement and less physicality now. And I'm pretty sure, had Lippi still been around at Juve, he would've churned out results like Capello has done, by having learnt from his mistakes last season.

And yea, I concur about Mutu.
Well I don't know if Lippi would be doing a better job or not. All I can say is I'm glad we do not have to find out. ;)

I'm not really questioning Lippi's success; he was a fantastic coach who did it all for Juventus. It was a pleasure to have him, and we would not have been that successful without Marcelo. I just questioned why Lippi had to always use the same players, or the Old Guard, rather than field the players who had the better form at the moment, ie Maresca. That was the only beef I had with Lippi, but he was still a fantastic coach.

++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Full time

Andy 6-0 Delpiero worshippers cult

:D
:LOL:

Scoring Summary: Zlatan Ibrahimovic(6)

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
i reckon someone should hold a poll about whether DP should be in the squad when we have a fully fit team, at least we can see what the people on this website think.

anyone agree?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++

Nice...:cheesy:

Put up a poll about the DP topic, I'll second that.
Isn't that cute?

How nice it is to see the Assistant Manager can make these people Smile and Laugh, how niiiice :touched:...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well I don't know if Lippi would be doing a better job or not. All I can say is I'm glad we do not have to find out. ;)
I think hes too good a coach to repeat his mistakes. His recent results with the Azzuri speak for the realization of the errors commited last term.

PS: No doubt, omitting Maresca wasnt ever a good idea, and neither was putting blind faith in Dp. But its creditible of Lippi to own up to these mistakes. And im pretty sure even with Lippi at the helm, Dp wont enjoy the priveleges on the national team as he did at Juve.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Roma and Juventus are about to renew their rivalry on the transfer market for Adrian Mutu.

The Romanian, recently sacked by Chelsea, will be available for nothing in May once his drug ban ends.

Reports in Italy today suggest that both giants are interested in the player who has already proved his worth in Serie A with Inter, Verona and Parma.

Juventus were already close to netting the forward in the summer but talks with Chelsea collapsed at the last minute.

They were again linked recently after Mutu changed agents, given that he is now represented by Alessandro Moggi – the son of Juventus director general Luciano Moggi.

However, it now seems that Roma are in pole position as Moggi junior could soon be handed a director role with the Giallorossi.

The capital club see Mutu as a valid, and cheaper, alternative than the enigmatic Antonio Cassano.

The latter may be sold, possibly to Juventus, given that talks over a new contract are seemingly problematic.

In other transfer whispers, the Turin giants have reportedly opened talks with Barcelona over the sale of Alessio Tacchinardi.

The Spaniards are keen on the midfielder and would like him as soon as the January transfer window opens.

If Juventus sell the former Atalanta player then they are likely to use the money received to net Udinese ace Marek Jankulovski.

- Channel4.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I think you should remove Assistant Manager thing up there, it doesn't fit you smart boy.
I wouldn't question other peoples' intelligence when you yourself cannot have a civilised debate without throwing random and false accusations of delpiero bashing at.. well ayone who disagrees with you! Thats hardly a sign of a high IQ itself is it?

As for the assistant manager thing well you're free to complain to Martin if you want me removed, we do try to operte as democratically as possible around here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)