Mutu (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Just for the record, Zlatan fouled the defender against Lecce before passing the ball to Alex. And that's exactly why I dislike Zlatan. Sure he's got awesome skill and can be wonderful to watch, but all those attacking fouls he needs, come on..
I rather have someone now who commits fouls but is a force up top, rather than someone who does nothing except for tap-ins. Without Zlatan, we would have many more draws under our belt.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I rather have someone now who commits fouls but is a force up top, rather than someone who does nothing except for tap-ins. Without Zlatan, we would have many more draws under our belt.

So you call goals against Roma and Lecce tap-ins?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

No, obvious sarcasm applied there. What I am actually saying is that Zlatan does more for the team than Del Piero, or in other words, more crucial to our success.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Just for the record, Zlatan fouled the defender against Lecce before passing the ball to Alex. And that's exactly why I dislike Zlatan. Sure he's got awesome skill and can be wonderful to watch, but all those attacking fouls he needs, come on..
:rofl:

That's sad man. I don't think he fouled before the pass, and if he did GOOD! Unlike Zlatan, Del Boy needs to be way more physical and hold his ground when a defender is on him.

If that is your reason for disliking Zlatan, maybe you should move to Holland and work with their Press. I'm sure you'll find a suitable job there as a reporter or an interviewer for foreign players.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

Why are you cutting these footballers apart and comparing them in pieces?

Arif, start comparing DP and Zlatan on the whole rather than little bits of good each one does. Zlatan dribbles, assists, and score. DP has tap ins and the occasional well placed shot, 2 to be exact.

Take the Del goggles off, please.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

No, obvious sarcasm applied there. What I am actually saying is that Zlatan does more for the team than Del Piero, or in other words, more crucial to our success.

I agree that Zlatan is more important to the team at the moment, but Del Piero also won us three games.

Screw it, I don't care who wins us the games as long as we win. ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Here is all you need to know:

1) I have never "bashed" Del Piero.
2) You say to not copy opinions or whatever, but you go right ahead and base your opinions on the words of another person. Good call.
3) Capello chooses to field the players who are showing the best form before the match, unlike Lippi who would just stick with the old guard. Result? Crappy season. Thank God we have Capello.
4) Del Piero has yet again been disapointing, and we need to find a decent replacement for him. Alex, sadly, is not getting any better.
1) yeah right,
2) very weak come-back
3)i admit lippi had a crappy results last year, but you can't deny he's one of the best coaches came on this planet, i wonder if we had some-one like you at lippi's time, disaster would be..
4)again and again you say Dp has been yet again disapointing, i just don't know how you follow football, if you consider alex at this moment being disapointing then i really call it STRANGE..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

1) yeah right,
2) very weak come-back
3)i admit lippi had a crappy results last year, but you can't deny he's one of the best coaches came on this planet, i wonder if we had some-one like you at lippi's time, disaster would be..
4)again and again you say Dp has been yet again disapointing, i just don't know how you follow football, if you consider alex at this moment being disapointing then i really call it STRANGE..
What great arguements you have! I have been outsmarted and outclassed in this discussion, I bow down to you and admit my humble defeat. I shall now find those goggles I received from Lippi, and place them over my eyes. :rolleyes:

@LaPrima- :LOL:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He is dissaponting because he's not involved in games. It's Zlatan providing for Del Piero, when it should be the other way around. It's one thing to score from a penalty, or a shot from the edge of the box, or a tap in, but completely another to be involved in the team play, driblle a few players, exchange a few passes, actually be involved in the buildup. And in that sense, Alex hasnt been involved in the buildup i any of his goals. He's become more static and dependant of others assists than trezeguet.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004

1) yeah right,
2) very weak come-back
:(
Elaborate on these answers rather than making fruitless claims. Is Lippi better than Del Bosque? How is Del Piero not having a poor season? Put some facts to your opinions rather than commenting on what others say.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
2) very weak come-back
And btw, how is that a weak comeback? It was the same thing you said to me. The only difference is is that your claim you made does not apply to me, while what I said makes you look like a hypocrite, which it did. See the difference?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
On the whole, i agree that Zlatan has proved to be a key contributor to Juve's recent successes. Del Piero may have scored the goals, but that would have been unlikely without the hard runs by Nedved and Zlatan. Its not to say Dp isnt a team player, but hes just lost the physical edge , and he's basically relegating his game closer to the Inzaghi style.

As for Lippi, guys put it in perspective: calling 3rd place in the league a disastrous season, just speaks for the level of calibre Lippi brought this team. I think towards the end of his tenure he got a little stubborn with his choices, which bordered on the sentiment that is this very core of players that won him trophies in the past, quite clearly this core had past its prime. Lippi's been quick to realise his mistakes and we can see that on a national level.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++

:(
Elaborate on these answers rather than making fruitless claims. Is Lippi better than Del Bosque? How is Del Piero not having a poor season? Put some facts to your opinions rather than commenting on what others say.
I didn't say he's better then Del Bosque, i said he's one of the best coaches ever.

About Dp, 6goals for Dp so far this season and you consider it to be poor up till now?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++
Lippi is one of the worst coaches in the world , he had a lisp, ate too much and played with himself in the public's eye. DP takes a lot from what he learned from him and puts it on the pitch.
I can expect this from bayern fan:)....i wonder in how many years bayern will achieve the trophies which Lippi achieved:sleepy:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

What great arguements you have! I have been outsmarted and outclassed in this discussion, I bow down to you and admit my humble defeat. I shall now find those goggles I received from Lippi, and place them over my eyes. :rolleyes:
@LaPrima- :LOL:
Strange to see juve fan making fun out of their ex Coach...

For your information , i admire Capello and got nothing against him, he's great, but it seems you forgot when he finished 10th with Roma couple of years ago if my memory is good, Anyhow i don't know from what point of view we can explain this to you, i guess it's kinda complicated:)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I can expect this from bayern fan:)....i wonder in how many years bayern will achieve the trophies which Lippi achieved:sleepy:
Bayern won the CL and much more during Lippi's reign at Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)