Mutu to Livorno (please no panic) (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
hello, Im justv passing by

I just want to clarify...

We didn't sold Mutu to Livorno, we loan him to Livorno... why? simple, coz we can't have him in our squad, coz like Juventino said, we have to many extracomunitaries in our team...

So the plan is, we loan Mutu to Livorno till may or march, don't remember and we get him after... I guess that by that time we will have sold Tudor

Mutu can't play till may, so its just a symbolic loan...

In exchange for Livorno's favour, Juve has agree to give Livorno a yougnster for next season, propably Chiumento...

Ok bye, bye

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
hello, Im justv passing by

I just want to clarify...

We didn't sold Mutu to Livorno, we loan him to Livorno... why? simple, coz we can't have him in our squad, coz like Juventino said, we have to many extracomunitaries in our team...

So the plan is, we loan Mutu to Livorno till may or march, don't remember and we get him after... I guess that by that time we will have sold Tudor

Mutu can't play till may, so its just a symbolic loan...

In exchange for Livorno's favour, Juve has agree to give Livorno a yougnster for next season, propably Chiumento...

Ok bye, bye
oh :groan:
:cool:

Jul 19, 2003
Let me get this straight. Livorno is supposed to be willing to pay Mutu's salary till May just to have him in their squad list without even playing? Juve loaning a youngster to them is not really a comparable favor, unless they pay his salary...which is no where near comparable to what Mutu gets. :confused:

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Let me get this straight. Livorno is supposed to be willing to pay Mutu's salary till May just to have him in their squad list without even playing? Juve loaning a youngster to them is not really a comparable favor, unless they pay his salary...which is no where near comparable to what Mutu gets. :confused:
Livorno won't play his salary I guess. It doesn't cost anything to Livorno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)