Mutu to Livorno (please no panic) (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
that sly fox moogi :thumb:

but on the down side mutu wont be able to train with the team and meld in:(

and according to ur map, Norway and switzerland are not EU countries also!! but there are norwegian and swiss teams playing in uefa championships?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
that sly fox moogi :thumb:

but on the down side mutu wont be able to train with the team and meld in:(

and according to ur map, Norway and switzerland are not EU countries also!! but there are norwegian and swiss teams playing in uefa championships?
Uefa <> EU. Norway and Switzerland play in Uefa competitions but that doesn't make them EU members. Norwegian and Swiss citizens do have EU status because of Norway's membership in EFTA.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
hey u guys get this all wrong, i think we r allowed as many as non EU players in the squad as long as we r only signing one per season (we have emerson so we cant have mutu in our squad now)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Why didn't we just give Livorno Appiah?
please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i dont want to see this guy with any team in calcio
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
except Milan
that will be great

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I think that moggi and the juve staff checked only today, that Mutu is not allowed to be a juve player.. they wanted to present him to the prese today, but then they just canceld the Presentation..

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
I think that moggi and the juve staff checked only today, that Mutu is not allowed to be a juve player.. they wanted to present him to the prese today, but then they just canceld the Presentation..

nvm, i will see him in the summer with chivu in the pres

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)