Mutu to Livorno (please no panic) (1 Viewer)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
It's gotta suck to be a Livorno fan though. Wow, we just signed Mutu, no wait it's just a favor for Juve :lazy:
im sure they will get sth in return

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
It's gotta suck to be a Livorno fan though. Wow, we just signed Mutu, no wait it's just a favor for Juve :lazy:
Nah, we will compensate them in some way, probably giving them Chiumento or Benny Onwauchi, or somebody of the sort on loan.

Geof

May 14, 2004
sport.it reveals that the deal is finally over.

Mutu will be presented tomorrow at 14.00.

Livorno will get two of these players in June:

Gastaldello, Konko, Paro, Palladino e Chiumiento.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I'm kinda confused.

I think the deal is that Mutu signs for Livorno and then loaned to us??

I don't get it anymore? why would we loan a player who's banned?

You wanna what I think? Moggi signed Mutu in a great enthusiasm, and forgot about some rules, now it's a total mess.

Anyway, in the end it'll al be ok I hope

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
let me give you a quick explanation of the situation:

Juve wanted to sign Mutu, but we couldn't register him coz we didn't have space in our extra- comunitaries list (we had all the extra- comunitaries places ocuppaid), so what we did is that we ask Livorno for a favour..

Livorno sign the player, and agree to pass it to Juventus, in exchange Livorno will get two youngsters next season...

Now about the fact that we can't use him till may... well thats why Mutu didn't cost anything, coz if Moggi waits until may, then other clubs will be after him and probably we will have to pay alot of money to hget him...

Now that Juve has loan Tudor, we have space in the team to bring Mutu, he can't play till may, but he can practice with the team...

Oh, and there are people who think that we sign Mutu to use him to bring Cassano to Juve....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)