• Cassano

• either one is fine

• don't like any of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Jeeks and Kosova, No offence but try both of you not to be smart, seriously try to hide it and don't show it....Gila can be a threat to Dp as-well....and I really don't care what you guys say.

Adios.
Smart... nah thats not it.. im just saying that u dont want them to join Juve because u Know that DP will move to the bench, or leave the club, but IF Gilardino JOINS then its Trezeguet who will Leave the club, and NOT dp..

btw. Forza Azzurri7 ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Probably no one will agree with me, but how about fielding DP as an attacking midfielder? He has played there this season, and he was a lot better in that position then as a striker IMO. That way getting Cassano would be a great option. Besides the fact that Antonio is Italian, I also believe he's more talented than Mutu. Furthermore, Cassano actually played this season.

when zidane left, del piero was begged by lippi to play there but he never agreed

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Oh screw it. I admit that my seeing Mutu against Cagliari contributed A LOT to my vote for him. It sounds silly but he just seemed so happy when he got on the pitch again and when he received the medal. It also seems that hes getting along well with his teammates (refer to Camoranesi in the podium when Mutu received the medal)... I just dont see such things with Cassano in Juve :moan:

Sally, I'd have to disagree with you on that.

I think that he would be thrilled to come to Juve, with its winning enviroment, players who are world class both on and off the pitch, and a coach that he admires and respects.

The chance to play for a squad that can consistently contend in Serie A and the CL is an elixir that can cure an alleged bad attitude.

Seriously, if you were playing for a squad that had such a poisonous enviroment such as Roma, wouldn't you be more than a little annoyed??

That being said, if acquiring Cassano restricts Juve from gettting some much needed help in Midfield, then I would have to say "No Thanks", and stick with Mutu.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

when zidane left, del piero was begged by lippi to play there but he never agreed

How can you possibly know that Lippi begged him tp play there, were you in the lock room at the time

And my choice goes to mutu..IMO i think he can play a good trequatrista, better than cassano maybe

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
IMO Mutu is a player who can be used in many places.as an attacker,(left or right forward),as a playmaker,as a left midfielder and as a fantasista behind too forwards:D
he is the exact player who we need him at Juve.but I still wanna see both Cassano and mUtu in Juve.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
I hope Mutu stays, primarily because we got him for free while Cassano would cost a lot, something we wouldn't afford unless we sell one of our star players. It's true he hasn't played regularly for a long while and that it would be impossible to know whatever to expect from him, but what if he regains his form again? That would be much easier for Juve, as the club wouldn't have to change much in the squad and would at the same time have one more quality striker to chose from.

On the other hand, there is the doubt to weather he will regain his form. After all, during his stunning season with Parma he played regularly and was given a leading role, along with Adriano being the most important player in the team. At Juve he has 4 quality strikers to contend with, which means he will hardly see much action unless injuries play their part.

The question is therefore: will Mutu be able to regain his form or not given the current situation? I guess that is quite impossible to know but nonetheless I'm hoping he will stay.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++

The question is therefore: will Mutu be able to regain his form or not given the current situation? I guess that is quite impossible to know but nonetheless I'm hoping he will stay.

he has to have his chance at the begging of the year and we will see what he makes of it

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Sally, I'd have to disagree with you on that.

I think that he would be thrilled to come to Juve, with its winning enviroment, players who are world class both on and off the pitch, and a coach that he admires and respects.

The chance to play for a squad that can consistently contend in Serie A and the CL is an elixir that can cure an alleged bad attitude.

Seriously, if you were playing for a squad that had such a poisonous enviroment such as Roma, wouldn't you be more than a little annoyed??

That being said, if acquiring Cassano restricts Juve from gettting some much needed help in Midfield, then I would have to say "No Thanks", and stick with Mutu.
True plus it seems that Cassano does listen to Capello so his attitude might change (I've always believed that Roma players become... what they are now because of ROMA, and not the individual :D )

I wouldnt mind getting Cassano any time of the day but we have Mutu whos a damn talented player, has enough motivation and didnt cost us so I'd stick with him.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #95
    Hm, the late voters all went for Mutu. At first Cassano had a lead double Mutu's votes, now Mutu's slightly ahead. I'm starting to think the late voters always conspire to turn the poll around.. :D

A.C.M.

May 18, 2005
    I cant believe at my eyes
    there are so many that voted for Mutu!!!:wallbang:
    Mutu better than Cassano???:rofl::rofl::rofl:

GIVE ME A BREAK!

p.s.i think you'll eventually get Cassano...
    so my post is not to tease you

A.C.M.

May 18, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Hm, the late voters all went for Mutu. At first Cassano had a lead double Mutu's votes, now Mutu's slightly ahead. I'm starting to think the late voters always conspire to turn the poll around.. :D
    I CANT AGREE MORE WITH YOU!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)