• Mutu

• Cassano

• either one is fine

• don't like any of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
I want Mutu to stay. Fvck off Cassano.

I want to see Del/Trez/Mutu/Ibra/Zala still next year.

Mutu will definately respect the rotation, more so then Cassano, and it will allow Del to get 5 more goals. Who gives a sh1t if their all PK's :)

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
I want Mutu to stay. Fvck off Cassano.

I want to see Del/Trez/Mutu/Ibra/Zala still next year.

Mutu will definately respect the rotation, more so then Cassano, and it will allow Del to get 5 more goals. Who gives a sh1t if their all PK's :)
Lololol

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Why would Mutu be more mature than Cassano? Anyway, I voted for "either one of them is fine".
Have you been following the Serie a for the last three seasons if not more?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Why ?...

Let me guess ?

DP :p

They are both a threat for Del Piero actually but Cassano is the bigger threat. Gilardino is a threat for Trezeguet. So what do you expect from him? :D

Aug 1, 2003
Oh screw it. I admit that my seeing Mutu against Cagliari contributed A LOT to my vote for him. It sounds silly but he just seemed so happy when he got on the pitch again and when he received the medal. It also seems that hes getting along well with his teammates (refer to Camoranesi in the podium when Mutu received the medal)... I just dont see such things with Cassano in Juve :moan:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks and Kosova, No offence but try both of you not to be smart, seriously try to hide it and don't show it....Gila can be a threat to Dp as-well....and I really don't care what you guys say.

Adios.

Jul 28, 2002
mutu....free agent.....we like that...especially as it would free up funds for elsewhere in the team....creativity.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
And to add to that, i think it would be unfair to him, if we dint give him a chance to prove himself. One season is all he'll need to settle in, quite like Zlatan has. I think Mutu is as Italian as Cassano is, as far as his style of play and and experience in Serie a goes.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
And to add to that, i think it would be unfair to him, if we dint give him a chance to prove himself. One season is all he'll need to settle in, quite like Zlatan has. I think Mutu is as Italian as Cassano is, as far as his style of play and and experience in Serie a goes.
Sorry to tell you, but this word is not existed in today's proffesional football...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Probably no one will agree with me, but how about fielding DP as an attacking midfielder? He has played there this season, and he was a lot better in that position then as a striker IMO. That way getting Cassano would be a great option. Besides the fact that Antonio is Italian, I also believe he's more talented than Mutu. Furthermore, Cassano actually played this season.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Probably no one will agree with me, but how about fielding DP as an attacking midfielder? He has played there this season, and he was a lot better in that position then as a striker IMO. That way getting Cassano would be a great option. Besides the fact that Antonio is Italian, I also believe he's more talented than Mutu. Furthermore, Cassano actually played this season.

-------------Cassano-----Zlatan

--------DP

-----------------------------------------Camo

---------------Xavi------Emerson

Chileni-------Canna------Thuram-----Zambro

------------------------GiGi

This is what I want to see for next season, with DP behind Zlatan and Cassano...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)