Whom do you pick?

• Mutu

• Cassano

• either one is fine

• don't like any of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I was going to vote Mutu but, after reading Martin's post I gave either one. It just sorta brings back last season's performances from him which were great.

And the fact that Juve have a tradition for having Azzurri's icon. i'd rather be Gilardino than Cassano actually,

Cassano is far less to Del Piero than Gila is, in terms of looks :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Personally I think it's a bit premature to make a decision simply because we have not really seen what Mutu is capable of yet. One game is certainly not enough to judge, and if he regains his Parma form with the club we finally ship him off to we will undoubtedly regret our decision. Therefore I'm not really sure.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I voted Adrian Mutu. Well, in this case it goes a little beyond sentimental reasons. I feel, he seems to be an ideal fit with Juve, and is more than capable of taking up the mantle of Del Piero, and be the symbol of the team. He seems to be a more mature person from the two, and his talent is as undoubted. Maybe we're just hyping him up here, but his Serie A record is creditable enough to justify at least one season with us, which to me, is all he needs to prove himself.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
cassano,all the way.
u never know how much time mutu will take to recover from tht drug blow.im talking abt his mental ability.being called a cheat is the lowest eb for a footballer.and im not sure wether mutu will be the same player again.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
If any club is capable of bringing the best out of Mutu then it is Juve.

Sending him to Roma could possibly be the worst possible move for Mutu himself. It's not exactly a stable environment is it?

I can't decide who would be better for Juve, I'm not sure about a Cassano / Zlatan partnership. If Cassano comes, I think it is the end for DP for sure, neither of those will accept a season on the bench.

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
Mutu any day,
Mutu will probably accept being rotated with other player as WE WILL show him loyalty fingers crossed, also Mutu really loves Juventus, he said many times last year thet he wants to play for Juventus and that we are a great club so that should come into it aswell. Cassano will moan if he dosent play/ is substituted for the good of the team, hes selfish, he will be disruptive and what will he be like when Capello leaves? He will argue with any coach that we appoint, no denying his quality tho but i think Mutu has the potential to be as good plus we already have him and we paid nothing for him, y waste money on cassano when we could spend the money on a more useful central midfielder?! its bizarre that people are even voting for cassano IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)