Mutu and Makelele for Del Piero? (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Microsoft has to hire programmers and pay for research
yeah.... like IKEA dont have designers or carpenters and pay for all the factories they had..

IKEA charge ridiculous prices and earn high margins for their furniture
the charge 20 000 yen for 2 CDs and some manual.. :wallbang:

Plus IKEA don't get sued for $60m for having an unfair monopoly on furniture :D
and they have to pay $ 1b to share something with Sun :D ..:thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
R U ALL OUT OF MINDDDDDDD? U GUYS ACCEPT THIS ROMANIAN BASTARD MUTU INSTEAD OF DP , NO WAYYYYYYYYYYY , Lsn i live in romania and i have seen many matches of this mutu shit , he sucks , i beg beg beg beg Moggi not to do the stupidest thing he will ever do in his life , Screw mutu , can't u see he is struggling now with chelsea , he can't do nuthin , plus who needs makelele? we already have maresca , tachi , etc.... i hate this mutu , Screw him.... it would b the most stupid thing will ever happen to Juve's History ....... IN LIFE IN DEATH FOREVER "DEL PIERO".........

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
I dont think Moggi wll sell Delpiero and trezeguet the same season...and lets not forget that Alex has been one of the most succesful players for the team in history... anyway, him and the triade (moggi-bettega-Giraudo) have arrangements for four years more and he`will probably takes Bettega place...he will became a kind of second Bonperti for juve...

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    I love Alex and all, he is great, but I just think it is time for him to move on for 2 or 3 years, and then come back and finish his career with Juve. Then make the switch to the office.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    R U ALL OUT OF MINDDDDDDD? U GUYS ACCEPT THIS ROMANIAN BASTARD MUTU INSTEAD OF DP , NO WAYYYYYYYYYYY , Lsn i live in romania and i have seen many matches of this mutu shit , he sucks , i beg beg beg beg Moggi not to do the stupidest thing he will ever do in his life , Screw mutu , can't u see he is struggling now with chelsea , he can't do nuthin , plus who needs makelele? we already have maresca , tachi , etc.... i hate this mutu , Screw him.... it would b the most stupid thing will ever happen to Juve's History ....... IN LIFE IN DEATH FOREVER "DEL PIERO".........
    Obviously you haven't seen Mutu play in Serie A when he is at the top of his game. Mind you that Mutu scored, what.....24 goals last season with Parma, and also created a hell of a lot more.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    It makes me think hard,
    the money makes me say yes, but it would be hard for us to lose Del Piero, as he is my favourite player and it will be very hard to let him go!

Jan 7, 2004

:LOL: Yeah welcome MatthiasMann. Another good suggestion to write at the bottom of your posts is your name. That always gets everyone's attention, and sometimes we need to be reminded because we can't read the name next to the post. Writing in large capital letters, especially when starting new threads, is highly recommended. It's also good to simply state your opinion with no evidence to back up whatever you're saying. My personal favourite is stating the bleeding obvious, like saying that you hope we win, since the fact that we're at a juventus forum carries no significance whatsoever.
    why do u have to scare people away like that?

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    Oh c'mon it wasn't directed at anyone in particular

And why do u say 'always'? When have I scared people away?
    You always scare me Graham!:eek::D

:D

Nov 1, 2002
    Alex needs player like Zidane to play better than how he is playing now
    he is lost infront of players who have different style and cant even have little understanding with him and i think the only one who can play with him is Zambrotta because he know how he play
    if Moggi sign fantasy player like Zidane then you will see who is Alex
    and remember how he was playing with zidane even when he didnt score
    Moggi should search for player who can play with Alex not finding replacement for him.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #60
    Thats for sure. We need a true playmaker, something that Nedved is not. Hopefully Moggi will buy either Rosicky, Diego, or Deco to help give Juve a style and flow which it has been lacking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)