Muslim players in Europe (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Yeah asshole, thats why I'm asking

I'm sure you dont know everything about the Catholic religion, do you ???

Who's ignorant, me for asking, or you, for your stupid statements ??
Tell him to list the 7 Sacraments...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Yeah asshole, thats why I'm asking

I'm sure you dont know everything about the Catholic religion, do you ???

Who's ignorant, me for asking, or you, for your stupid statements ??

It still amazes me how you're a cop, who should have self control, and your often the first person to resort to personal insults (excluding 16-year olds and younger) when it comes to an argument.

Does he know everything about the catholic religion? I highly doubt it.
While I agree that his statement was "stupid" and the way he put it seemed confrontational, please explain to me how anyone's being ignorant.

I just see two posters whom need to chill.

Dec 26, 2004
I guess we just found out what button to push to get Zlatan mad !!:D

This may sound a bit outlandish, but I have read that "true practicing " Muslims are not suppose to play sports, listen to music other than religious, or have anything to do with western culture (clothes,etc...)

That sounds a lot like radical Islam- Bin Laden
That is so untrue

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Gaston ] ++

I really dont think that he is a cop...with all due respect, but com'on ;).

It's obvious...;)

So, because I'm a police officer, I cant have an opinion, or get pissed when someone calls me "ignorant" ??

Enough ppl who have been on this forum for awhile have saw me in uniform, so you guys can go to hell, I dont care what you think !!!

Majed, he was being ignorant to me, so I have every right to speak my mind !!

I say that I've read something about YOUR religion, and ask about it on this forum to the people who practice this religion, and all I get is that I'm "ignorant" !!

No wonder there is so much conflict wit the Muslims in this country, because when you ask a REASONABLE question, you get this response.

So why shouldnt I get pissed ??!!

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

It still amazes me how you're a cop, who should have self control, and your often the first person to resort to personal insults (excluding 16-year olds and younger) when it comes to an argument.

Does he know everything about the catholic religion? I highly doubt it.
While I agree that his statement was "stupid" and the way he put it seemed confrontational, please explain to me how anyone's being ignorant.

I just see two posters whom need to chill.
Maybe you need to put your glasses on or learn to read

Here is exactly what he said "Dude what are u talkin about, are u ignorant or something"

So yes, he was calling me ignorant

So, did I resort to personal insults first ?? The answer is NO !!

Get your facts straight, before you take shots at me,pal

My job has NOTHING to do with this. Rest assured, I am damn good at my job

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I am with Vinny on this one. Whoever called him ignorant in the first place started this little arguement, and he can defend himself in any way he pleases. Although its probably in everyone's best interest to settle down.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I am with Vinny on this one. Whoever called him ignorant in the first place started this little arguement, and he can defend himself in any way he pleases. Although its probably in everyone's best interest to settle down.
It's hardly fashionable to get into ranking of unkind remarks but in my book "ignorant" is far less offensive than "asshole". And being attacked does *not* justify retaliation anyway, we established that years ago when the forum was founded.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

It's hardly fashionable to get into ranking of unkind remarks but in my book "ignorant" is far less offensive than "asshole". And being attacked does *not* justify retaliation anyway, we established that years ago when the forum was founded.
Well, maybe so, but I can understand why Vinny posted the way he did. He was only asking a question, and then received an insulting response. I think he has a right to defend himself however he pleases. I mean if more people would be willing to learn about the Catholic faith, and asked me questions about it, I would not call them ignorant. Thats just a slap in the face.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

So, I should let someone call me ignorant, when all I did was ask a question, and say nothing about it ??

I'm sure you wouldnt stand for that Martin, if that was you...I've been on this forum long enough to know otherwise

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Maybe you need to put your glasses on or learn to read
They were on. I can read.

Here is exactly what he said "Dude what are u talkin about, are u ignorant or something"

So yes, he was calling me ignorant
I clearly read what he said. You could have easily said: "No, I'm not ignorant." Then you could explain. While still inappropriate, the form in which he said it in was still a question, not an accusation.

So, did I resort to personal insults first ?? The answer is NO !!
Not quite.

Get your facts straight, before you take shots at me,pal

My job has NOTHING to do with this. Rest assured, I am damn good at my job
I sure hope that you are good at your job, but being so sensitive, touchy, and reacting the way you did makes me wonder about your ability for self-control.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

They were on. I can read.

I clearly read what he said. You could have easily said: "No, I'm not ignorant." Then you could explain. While still inappropriate, the form in which he said it in was still a question, not an accusation.

Not quite.

I sure hope that you are good at your job, but being so sensitive, touchy, and reacting the way you did makes me wonder about your ability for self-control.
And you like to gang up on girls in this forum...real manly of you

You equate me calling him an asshole to having no self control ?? Give it up !!!

You can kindly leave my job out of this, I come here to talk about things other than my occuupation. Besides, you dont know shit about my job, as you have proven in previous posts

Maybe you should stick to interfering in the girl-fights here on this forum between Fabi and Miss Dubai, and mind your own business

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

And you like to gang up on girls in this forum...real manly of you
Kindly explain...

...this should be interesting

You equate me calling him an asshole to having no self control ?? Give it up !!!
you missed out the part that you were overreacting as it was over something really useless.

You can kindly leave my job out of this, I come here to talk about things other than my occuupation. Besides, you dont know shit about my job, as you have proven in previous posts
Maybe not shit, but enough to know that you're very touchy and sensitive.
but very well. I'll If you insist.

Maybe you should stick to interfering in the girl-fights here on this forum between Fabi and Miss Dubai, and mind your own business
Interesting that you bring up this issue despite knowing very little about it. FYI, Andy was involed and that's when it became my business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)