'Murica! (179 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And what about all the religious hetero conservative pedos? Is this a contest?
It is - because we are told it’s only religious white male conservatives so based off that argument it’s now a tit for tat instead of just admitting that being a fucked up pedo should be just that…no other labels needed

- - - Updated - - -

The labels game starts on the left. Suddenly it’s a contest when one is called out.

- - - Updated - - -

///

next grenade for the thread

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...-skip-deployments-receive-indefinite-physical

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It is - because we are told it’s only religious white male conservatives so based off that argument it’s now a tit for tat instead of just admitting that being a fucked up pedo should be just that…no other labels needed

- - - Updated - - -

The labels game starts on the left. Suddenly it’s a contest when one is called out.

- - - Updated - - -

///

next grenade for the thread

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...-skip-deployments-receive-indefinite-physical
that’s not very fair, how many transgender soldiers are there?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

The Catholic Church does have a lot going for it in that regard. But so do coaches in the NCAA for that matter. And Boy Scouts.

So you're plan here is just trying to get equal air time, like it's a political campaign for votes. Check.

Why do you let yourself be trolled like this? Does it really make your life better?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I do believe children are sacrificed in magick rituals
Bro. As a practicing occultist, all the stuff that gets touted is satanic panic nonsense.

People with lots of money and power are absolutely raping children. There's no question. But let's keep on track, and demand to know why nobody was arrested after Epsteins cctv was seized by the fbi. There's no need to tack on the obvious cointelpro nonsense about drinking blood and all that. That stuff is clearly deliberately mixed in to make normie dismiss it as all nonsense. Some of it is some of it isn't. It's pretty clear to me which is the real part

- - - Updated - - -

To clarify - I'm sure somewhere people do sacrifice children. If you did, depending on how exactly, it could give a tremendous amount of power to a magickal work.

But not on a mass scale. And not by 50 year old actors or 70 year old politicians in the west. If any of them do it's like one or two

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Bro. As a practicing occultist, all the stuff that gets touted is satanic panic nonsense.

People with lots of money and power are absolutely raping children. There's no question. But let's keep on track, and demand to know why nobody was arrested after Epsteins cctv was seized by the fbi. There's no need to tack on the obvious cointelpro nonsense about drinking blood and all that. That stuff is clearly deliberately mixed in to make normie dismiss it as all nonsense. Some of it is some of it isn't. It's pretty clear to me which is the real part

- - - Updated - - -

To clarify - I'm sure somewhere people do sacrifice children. If you did, depending on how exactly, it could give a tremendous amount of power to a magickal work.

But not on a mass scale. And not by 50 year old actors or 70 year old politicians in the west. If any of them do it's like one or two
I'm curious what do you think Epstein's significance was with intelligence/ how he got off light initially?

Honey potting poweful and influential men into sexing 16 year olds so the CIA could blackmail and control them?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

One doesnt negate the other. How massive the scale is unknown, i have unintentionally experienced first hand the occult, and i know for a fact the stronger the spell the more time/effort and sacrilegious the offering.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'm curious what do you think Epstein's significance was with intelligence/ how he got off light initially?

Honey potting poweful and influential men into sexing 16 year olds so the CIA could blackmail and control them?
I'm really not an expert on all of that stuff, but yeah basically what you said. It seems fairly obvious to me that he was being used to blackmail people in positions of power or influence. Somebody probably learned about his (Epstein's) paedophilia and used that to get him to blackmail others.

Obviously he was connected, and it's fairly clear from him rigging everything with surveillance that he was deliberately setting people up to gain leverage, and then that nothing really came of all that clear evidence being seized it's clear that he wasn't the ringleader but something of a pawn. The documentaries painting him and G. Maxwell as being the ringleaders is an obfuscation imo.

Also by the way I want to know why nobody has found a link between Epstein and Jimmy Saville. For those unaware, Saville was a radio dj and tv host who, it turned out after his death, was a horrifically serial paedophile. He was close friends with the now King Charles. Saville told a story on a chat show basically about trafficking a child to Prince Phillip. Given Saville's access to Buckingham palace, and Epstein and Maxwell having similar access through Andrew (to the point of taking photos in the throne room) - I refuse to believe Epstein and Saville never met or knew of each other's tendencies.

- - - Updated - - -

One doesnt negate the other. How massive the scale is unknown, i have unintentionally experienced first hand the occult, and i know for a fact the stronger the spell the more time/effort and sacrilegious the offering.
Sort of. The creation of reality occurs in the unconscious. For that reason, symbolism is often used with great success in place of physical objects or substances. For example I have a deck of cards which I use which has a 'salt' card among others. I sometimes use that instead of actual salt, if I don't want to make a mess. As long as the practicioner believes the placeholder to hold the same properties as the physical substance, the effect can be the same.

The role of ceremony is important for this reason. It's essentially make-believe, and so the more 'witchy' or 'magickal' you feel as you do the work usually the greater the effect even using the exact same objects. Some people dispense with ceremony and boil it down to wanking onto sigils written on bits of paper, but I usually like to set a bit of a vibe.

What I'm saying is that you could easily substitute another substance in for blood and the effect could be the same if the setting is done right. You're right that something taboo can have tremendous power. To use an example, I had a special bottle of vodka which I didn't open for years and years after somebody gave me it. Because of me holding off (which I wasn't doing for magickal purposes btw), it lent meaning to the first drink poured from the bottle, which I eventually gave as an offering. The intention, importance and meaning which I put on the liquid in that first drink was the important aspect, not the liquid itself is what I'm trying to say. Maybe if somebody was vegan for 20 years, the first meat they ate could be powerful fuel for a work- or indeed if they wanted to use something in place of meat, and use the ritual to intend that it represented meat in that context it could have the same effect if done right. The Catholic mass does this exact same thing by insisting that the wafers and wine aren't mere symbols but are actually the body and blood of Christ. Of course they know it's not, but the insistence is meant to impress importance on the ritual.

So it's the other way around. The stronger the intentions and the belief in the correspondences used then you'd expect the result to be stronger. But then again it doesn't always work like that because reality is more complicated than one person or one group's intentions. 7 billion people are concurrently creating reality, moving the needle at all would be something special. Also reality is a clown and sometimes with all the right steps it won't work for you, but somebody will fumble their way into the result you wanted.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 171)