'Murica! (31 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How many Republicans actually support this stuff? I mean, if you aren’t allowed to be who you want to be, what sort of country is this, really? This is all very Nazi-ish.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How many Republicans actually support this stuff? I mean, if you aren’t allowed to be who you want to be, what sort of country is this, really? This is all very Nazi-ish.

Right wing watch lol

i guess libs of Tik tok is the equivalent in the other direction?

you know, posting the vids showing the words straight from the horses mouths?

- - - Updated - - -

Disclaimer: Not calling left wing nuts horses FYI.

- - - Updated - - -

Also - shout out to Tampa airport. Probably the easiest in and out airport i use regularly other than John Wayne or DCA.

forza FL

- - - Updated - - -

///

Speaking of horses…

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Right wing watch lol

i guess libs of Tik tok is the equivalent in the other direction?

you know, posting the vids showing the words straight from the horses mouths?

- - - Updated - - -

Disclaimer: Not calling left wing nuts horses FYI.

- - - Updated - - -

Also - shout out to Tampa airport. Probably the easiest in and out airport i use regularly other than John Wayne or DCA.

forza FL

- - - Updated - - -

///

Speaking of horses…
Dude, just listen to the video, it’s there. Unless, that is, you already heard it while attending the event.

- - - Updated - - -

Guy has a good point. Can’t we all just agree that children really don’t matter.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

That's why you have people turning into a lizard and an alien using surgeries. I'm sure that will do great for your country.

If you aren't allowed to be what you want to be is just :sergio:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's going to get a lot more nazi than this.
isn't it already over the line though

if someone says that in a bar, it's fine, people shouldn't and won't agree on everything. at an administrational level however...

in hungary it's basically impossible to legally change your gender now. it was possible until last year lol, but fidesz wanted to please their dumb voters, so here we go. i don't want murica to follow hungary, it would be quite a disappointment

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Very clever, those wily Chinese...

Real color of American Culture

Nah. That is more a dude who has not dealt with his trauma and rage and probably won't until he's shived in the pen.

To look like yeah. Sure. Nothing wrong with that. But asking for rights for made up genders and such is lol.
It's one thing to ask for special rights. But there are a lot of people who are just seeking the same rights as everyone else has.

Flipping the tables, just because you're not gender confused doesn't give you special rights to not have your face bashed in for it.

And i should be able to call crazy people crazy, there's a huge gap between tolerating someone not harming anyone and accepting their ways. They dont want tolerance.
100% If you believe a trans person is a sick mofo, that's your right. Nobody gets to mind-control you. It's what you do with that which can cross a line of what's acceptable or not.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
isn't it already over the line though

if someone says that in a bar, it's fine, people shouldn't and won't agree on everything. at an administrational level however...

in hungary it's basically impossible to legally change your gender now. it was possible until last year lol, but fidesz wanted to please their dumb voters, so here we go. i don't want murica to follow hungary, it would be quite a disappointment
I think you mean sex, gender is just the cultural expression of sex. And we definitely should not indulge the demented on this.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Very clever, those wily Chinese...

Nah. That is more a dude who has not dealt with his trauma and rage and probably won't until he's shived in the pen.

It's one thing to ask for special rights. But there are a lot of people who are just seeking the same rights as everyone else has.

Flipping the tables, just because you're not gender confused doesn't give you special rights to not have your face bashed in for it.

100% If you believe a trans person is a sick mofo, that's your right. Nobody gets to mind-control you. It's what you do with that which can cross a line of what's acceptable or not.
It's like the dude in a bus full of people who blasts shit on his phone, everyone hates him and think it's wrong but too pussy to do anything about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)