'Murica! (69 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
https://nypost.com/2022/12/09/biden...-brinton-accused-in-second-luggage-heist/amp/

Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this is a big reason why VA flipped. Actually, aside from covid stupidity under that last democrat admin, what’s happening in schools is the biggest reason in VA. Hope this movement spreads even more than it has and flip more school districts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2022/12/07/loudoun-superintendent-scott-ziegler-fired/

I’ll take the heat here all day about parents having a greater say in their kids schools educations. Fuck that school district and the “boy” that raped the two girls (and his mom - both nut cases)
One person does something wrong = everyone like that person is assumed guilty.

That's how trivial this is. It doesn't matter that thousands of people steal from others, or kids get sexually assaulted or beaten up at schools every day. But since the supposed perps are part of that community everyone hates now, it's a huge deal and the world is ending. I doubt the person in the latter story is even actually trans.

This is why it falls on deaf ears to me and I don't really care what the "parents" have to say.

That headline is so very 20s

As for schools and parents, we are suffering as a society because every responsible adult presumes they know more than everyone else. We live in arrogance bubbles now.

I'd support that if it were just the parents own life choices only affecting themselves. But the line between parents thinking they could run a school for their own and other kids and parents who refuse blood tainted by vaxxers for their child's necessary transfusion runs a bit thin. If you really want to do that, just home school and stop expecting a gubment handout to run your child daycare while you do your own mind programming.
This. I'm so sick of this whining. Most of the people pushing this as a major issue are right-wingers or religious folks, so put your money where your mouth is and home school or send them to private school.

- - - Updated - - -

The modern day GOP has gone to the dogs. What a bunch of clowns.
Current Day GOP Issues:

1) Twitter's old leadership
2) Thwarting marriage equality
3) Telling people which bathroom they should use
4) Establishing Gawd as our savior
5) Fetuses

Instead of:

1) Inflation
2) Reducing government spending
3) Everything else that matters

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
One person does something wrong = everyone like that person is assumed guilty.

That's how trivial this is. It doesn't matter that thousands of people steal from others, or kids get sexually assaulted or beaten up at schools every day. But since the supposed perps are part of that community everyone hates now, it's a huge deal and the world is ending. I doubt the person in the latter story is even actually trans.

This is why it falls on deaf ears to me and I don't really care what the "parents" have to say.

This. I'm so sick of this whining. Most of the people pushing this as a major issue are right-wingers or religious folks, so put your money where your mouth is and home school or send them to private school.

- - - Updated - - -

Current Day GOP Issues:

1) Twitter's old leadership
2) Thwarting marriage equality
3) Telling people which bathroom they should use
4) Establishing Gawd as our savior
5) Fetuses

Instead of:

1) Inflation
2) Reducing government spending
3) Everything else that matters
don’t forget “trying to define the word woke”

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Would you look at that, a guy whose look screams mental illness acts like a loon, yeah who woulda thought
Yep.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile still has a security clearance, still getting paid and vey little media coverage.

by omfg those dastardly parents that don’t want that shit in classrooms!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I’ve never seen so much anti-lgbtq rhetoric on Twitter. I mean there’s like thousands of people basically calling them pedophile “groomers” as if there’s a Comet Pizza on every corner. This is not going to end well and at this rate I’m starting to think anybody who participates in this is just a Nazi. It’s even more ridiculous than thinking Trump and Putin rigged the election together with Facebook bots. This country is just beyond fucked.

Actually, now that I think about it, I bet the real groomers are the ones pushing this agenda. What better way to create confusion and project on everyone as a distraction than that? When in reality, whenever you find news articles about convicted pedophiles, most of them are Cis white dudes with ugly faces, glasses, and poor fashion sense. You know, basically rhe Qtards that stormed the capitol.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I’ve never seen so much anti-lgbtq rhetoric on Twitter. I mean there’s like thousands of people basically calling them pedophile “groomers” as if there’s a Comet Pizza on every corner. This is not going to end well and at this rate I’m starting to think anybody who participates in this is just a Nazi. It’s even more ridiculous than thinking Trump and Putin rigged the election together with Facebook bots. This country is just beyond fucked.

Actually, now that I think about it, I bet the real groomers are the ones pushing this agenda. What better way to create confusion and project on everyone as a distraction than that? When in reality, whenever you find news articles about convicted pedophiles, most of them are Cis white dudes with ugly faces, glasses, and poor fashion sense. You know, basically rhe Qtards that stormed the capitol.

LOL cis? talk about being brainwashed. Newsflash, not everyone is so easily manipulated as to go along with sexual academia nonsense, and the majority of people refuse the sexualization of children or being told whats what by the mentally ill.

Twitter is finally a better representative of public opinion as opposed to an echo chamber for blue haired sexual deviants.

It's also a private company, if you don't like it but your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)