'Murica! (87 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not nearly as satisfying as encouraging society to lynch journalists, I imagine.

You're talking about driver's licenses. That's not a requirement to vote. Or maybe you're saying it needs to be?

I thought we were supposed to side with Russia because the Ukraine doesn't offer any strategic interest?

Then the question isn't about transparency then.

How dare 80 year olds not allow themselves to be exposed. My freedom means I should be able to breathe down their throats no matter what.
You would need to ask Hunter which side he has been funneling the most money from in jobs he isn’t qualified for on a laptop with photos of underage girls (and cousin), first.

then we decide

- - - Updated - - -

DA2580B4-45FC-4B22-AB09-E489C4B97E58.jpeg
688F4809-D0EC-429E-8792-3F9C700EABD6.jpeg

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You would need to ask Hunter which side he has been funneling the most money from in jobs he isn’t qualified for on a laptop with photos of underage girls (and cousin), first.

then we decide
I hate to sound like someone defending Hunter Biden. But I need a little help understanding something.

I get how a number of conservatives think that Fauci is a menacing evil tyrant, where I am more likely to view him as a pencil-pushing idiot savant bureaucrat. Part of the vile hate likely stems from how much vaccine liberals cheer him like a cult leader, I'm guessing.

But with Hunter Biden, I don't see how this nonsense rando even rates for talking about. Any more than Donald Trump Jr. rates in the pantheon of problematic Trump progeny.

So from my perspective, between Fauci and Hunter Biden, I see a kind of strange personification of what's considered evil. Voodoo dolls work for mystics because of their embodiment. And there's a real René Girard theme here of needing a talisman of social hate that needs to be symbolically destroyed and purged from society -- like throwing a statue of Christopher Columbus into a river.

But why Hunter as the chosen one, of all targets? I don't get that part.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I hate to sound like someone defending Hunter Biden. But I need a little help understanding something.

I get how a number of conservatives think that Fauci is a menacing evil tyrant, where I am more likely to view him as a pencil-pushing idiot savant bureaucrat. Part of the vile hate likely stems from how much vaccine liberals cheer him like a cult leader, I'm guessing.

But with Hunter Biden, I don't see how this nonsense rando even rates for talking about. Any more than Donald Trump Jr. rates in the pantheon of problematic Trump progeny.

So from my perspective, between Fauci and Hunter Biden, I see a kind of strange personification of what's considered evil. Voodoo dolls work for mystics because of their embodiment. And there's a real René Girard theme here of needing a talisman of social hate that needs to be symbolically destroyed and purged from society -- like throwing a statue of Christopher Columbus into a river.

I don't get that at all actually.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't get that at all actually.
But it's real.

And unlike Fauci, Hunter is a clueless drug-addict dolt who doesn't influence how Americans live their lives. So I give the demonization of Fauci at least a little more credit than Hunter should deserve.

That would be like Inter haters going after Martín Satriano.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Your comment about having to choose between supporting Russia or Ukraine.

Need to run that by Hunter, depends which country is funneling more money to that family. That's how you know which side this Admin will take.

I don't think Fauci is evil. I just think he is an idiot and anyone that hangs onto his words, at this point, probably is one too.

- - - Updated - - -

Point is, seems to be a conflict of interest for Team Biden: Hunter sits (sat?) on a board for an energy company in Ukraine without any experience doing it trying to funnel meetings with powerful people to his dad. Biden supports Russia's pipeline to Europe while they get set to invade a free country, and partner to the EU.

The choice is indeed though. May the Force be with them.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Need to run that by Hunter, depends which country is funneling more money to that family. That's how you know which side this Admin will take.
Not to throw out that "conspiracy theory" term lightly, but a president who would send thousands of American soldiers to their deaths, add a war debt in the trillions, and crater his own presidency further just to spare his idiot son a few thousand dollars definitely ranks in major fails of the Occam's Razor test.

I don't think Fauci is evil. I just think he is an idiot and anyone that hangs onto his words, at this point, probably is one too.
So it's not so much Fauci, but his army of fanbois and fangirls. That would make sense to me. A kind of "kill the god and avenge against the worshippers" sorta thing.

Less about Fauci, more about striking down against the people who would listen to him. Kinda like going after Taylor Swift not because of Taylor so much as getting back at the Swifties.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Point is, seems to be a conflict of interest for Team Biden: Hunter sits (sat?) on a board for an energy company in Ukraine without any experience doing it trying to funnel meetings with powerful people to his dad. Biden supports Russia's pipeline to Europe while they get set to invade a free country, and partner to the EU.

The choice is indeed though. May the Force be with them.
Do you really believe that?

I mean, you might not agree with everything he says, criticize him or whatever. But an idiot? Have a quick look at his Google scholar page, and see how much he's been cited. The guy is one of the foremost authorities in immunology. Do you really think the tens if not hundreds of thousands of his peers in medicine are idiots too.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Do you really believe that?

I mean, you might not agree with everything he says, criticize him or whatever. But an idiot? Have a quick look at his Google scholar page, and see how much he's been cited. The guy is one of the foremost authorities in immunology. Do you really think the tens if not hundreds of thousands of his peers in medicine are idiots too.
These quasi rednecks think they are more intelligent than one of the most accomplished scientists in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 71)