'Murica! (107 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So did I read it right that the NFL intends to play the “Black national anthem” before every game now?

I’ve long soured on the con game of the NFL years ago when owners looked the other way of their felon players. But doesn’t that just open the door to the gay national anthem, the Latino national anthem, the Native American national anthem, the Samoan national anthem, the trans national anthem, etc?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
So did I read it right that the NFL intends to play the “Black national anthem” before every game now?

I’ve long soured on the con game of the NFL years ago when owners looked the other way of their felon players. But doesn’t that just open the door to the gay national anthem, the Latino national anthem, the Native American national anthem, the Samoan national anthem, the trans national anthem, etc?
I gave up trying to figure anything american woke culture does or implement.
Let's just sit by and watch their downfall

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
its just that your woke culture comment made me think of “hug a Chinese day” or whatever it was called in Italy
I don't even know what's the "hugh a chinese day"
prolly some leftitst way to fight the hate for asians/chinese for covids
I mean as if we beat any of them around here.. which never happened but some people were verbally angry at them for ruining our life

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't even know what's the "hugh a chinese day"
prolly some leftitst way to fight the hate for asians/chinese for covids
I mean as if we beat any of them around here.. which never happened but some people were verbally angry at them for ruining our life
look at the date on that lol

413DAC2B-6FD8-40DC-9D77-94B8531FC690.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 88)