'Murica! (48 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Are we pretending the TerrorIslamic Republic of Iran shouldn't be dealt with finally?
Oh, I agree that something has to be figured out there at some point. Dealing with Iran is something that unfortunately doesn’t offer an easy solution. As seen by both Obama’s and Trump’s Iran strategies pretty much failing to do anything at all.

I was just pointing out that he wasn’t particularly outraged about the massive bombing campaigns that went on the past 4 years. A wee bit of hypocrisy. ;)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
We still don’t have hot water. The plumbing company that installed the heaters says that they don’t know when they will get the back-ordered replacement heaters.Texas goofed up massively.
Abbott said the grid failed because there are too many Texans. I think he’s about to make cuts.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Abbott said the grid failed because there are too many Texans. I think he’s about to make cuts.
About time they fired some of their loafers living off the dole. Trump was a big business man... yet he only fired a handful of citizens. Pathetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 26)