'Murica! (103 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nate is clenching his ass cheeks hoping he still has a job by the end of the week
:agree:

Although to be fair to him, he’s one of the only pollsters that said, while it may seem like Trump having a 10% chance of winning (or whatever it was from the aggregate polls) is low, that’s still a very real possibility of him winning.

But, polling was definitely useless in the rust belt again. Internet disinformation age just makes accurate polling near impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

Nate Silver looks increasingly optimistic on behalf of Biden looking at the rest of his Twitter feed though. He says it's ballgame if Biden wins NV, AZ, WI and MI. Which seems far more possible now than few hours ago.
I think no one really understood just how blue the mail-in voting could be. We shall see with Michigan, PA, GA... Nevada has Biden up only like 8k too, but all that’s left are provisional and late arriving absentee which should theoretically favour dems. Who knows though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's what he wants you to believe.
I think it’s a “she”, so probably a fake republican, evil reptilian pedo democrat infiltrating the GOP

- - - Updated - - -

1604488939675.png

@Juventus 32

- - - Updated - - -

Green Bay just broke for Biden by 4K (still lost Brown County overall by 10k). Lead in Wisconsin now 11k.

Trump’s lead in Michigan down from 300k a few hours ago, to only 36K now with mail-in ballots being counted. Wayne County, which is heavily democrat, only at 64% counted and still has some 3-400k ballots still to count.

Edit. Biden up 21k in Wisconsin now after Kenosha finishes (gained 9.6k from the absentee and provisional ballots)

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
At this point i think all the battleground states will go to Biden. He got this.

Anyway the polls were so f**ing wrong that should be outlawed.
I could see him keeping Pennsylvania. Huge huge lead there right now, plus Biden shot himself in the foot badly with his silly statements and then backtracking on fracking.

But it’s looking like he’ll turn Michigan. And Georgia possibly too with so many votes still needing to be counted around Atlanta.

Again though, nothing would be a surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

Michigan within 2k now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I could see him keeping Pennsylvania. Huge huge lead there right now, plus Biden shot himself in the foot badly with his silly statements and then backtracking on fracking.

But it’s looking like he’ll turn Michigan. And Georgia possibly too with so many votes still needing to be counted around Atlanta.

Again though, nothing would be a surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

Michigan within 2k now.

Isn't Biden from Pennsylvania? He done goofed on some of these. Such a weak candidate when you consider how polarising Trump is.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Shouldn’t be. If Biden wins he wins. GOP should show some grace. But knowing Trump, his sycophantic conspiracy crazed supporters and the new GOP... they’ll probably try to have millions of legit votes thrown out. Scum.
Which is less likely?

1) If Biden wins, Trump will congratulate him on an election well-fought
2) A vaccine is created for Covid-19 by next week
3) Juventus win the CL in the next 10 years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 95)