'Murica! (65 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So if I see "93% reporting" in Georgia, from which Trump won 50,7% and Biden 48.1%, does this mean 93% of those who voted yesterday, or does it include the mail votes?

I mean, are there only 7% of the votes remaining to be counted, or does this mean 7% remaining of those who voted yesterday + all the mail votes?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Perhaps the issue is that something like this needs to be a national policy rather than a regional one or you end up with a situation where cities like Portland, Seattle, SF end up overwhelmed by the amount of these types who flock there for the party from all over the country and law enforcement has no ability to do anything about them.

Probably wouldn't be such an issue if they were spread out more evenly
Nevada and Colorado have legalized marijuana and prostitution (Nevada) and they seem to be alright

plus should people really go to prison for a little bit of cocaine?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You said 90% chance of a Trump win earlier, has this drastically changed? Or are you as confident?

European media is giving Biden a chance after all, even to maybe win Georgia which I find highly unlikely..
I didn’t take into account the outstanding votes in a few swing states. I guess because of legal cases many states were not allowed to count mail votes before in person votes, right now I have no idea. I think Trump is likely but Biden could still pull it out. It’s crazy right now and could go down to some court decisions in the coming days

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I didn’t take into account the outstanding votes in a few swing states. I guess because of legal cases many states were not allowed to count mail votes before in person votes, right now I have no idea. I think Trump is likely but Biden could still pull it out. It’s crazy right now and could go down to some court decisions in the coming days
I saw earlier, absentee/mail-in ballots aren’t reported at all until counted fully. Apparently Milwaukee has 170k votes. Should be ready in a couple hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Arizona finally called for Biden by the AP. Fox News called them so early. Right wing twitter had an aneurysm about it :lol2:

Hearing Trump demand Arizona and Nevada, etc “keep counting” while demanding Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan “stop counting” is hilarious.

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I saw earlier, absentee/mail-in ballots aren’t reported at all until counted fully. Apparently Milwaukee has 170k votes. Should be ready in a couple hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Arizona finally called for Biden by the AP. Fox News called them so early. Right wing twitter had an aneurysm about it :lol2:

Hearing Trump demand Arizona, etc “keep counting” while demanding Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan “stop counting” is hilarious.
Let me ask again because you seem to know things :D ...

When we see that Georgia has 93% of the votes reported, from which Trump has some 120K lead, does the remaining 7% include the outstanding votes or only those who voted yesterday? If it's the former, then Biden doesn't stand a serious chance to win states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, or even Wisconsin, Georgia and North Carolina. But if it's the latter, then I guess much depends on the number of mail votes.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Hearing Trump demand Arizona and Nevada, etc “keep counting” while demanding Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan “stop counting” is hilarious.
Mental illness. Even Shapiro is criticizing Trumps declaration of fraud.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

When we see that Georgia has 93% of the votes reported, from which Trump has some 120K lead, does the remaining 7% include the outstanding votes or only those who voted yesterday? If it's the former, then Biden doesn't stand a serious chance to win states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, or even Wisconsin, Georgia and North Carolina. But if it's the latter, then I guess much depends on the number of mail votes.
I'm not an expert but I believe this things differ from state to state. I was watching some CNN before going to work and they were reporting that 16% of mailed votes had been counted in Pennsylvania and 25% in Michigan.

- - - Updated - - -

So if I am counting this right, Biden needs to win Nevada, Wisconsin and Michigan to get exactly 270 electoral votes.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I’m not entirely sure. I’m just reading commentary on it myself to try to figure things out. But it seems there are a few hundred thousand votes still left to count in Wisconsin, mostly urban and suburban areas, absentee majority with small amount of in-person. I suppose the Democrat hope is that they can be taking huge majorities of these remaining votes and close the 120,000 gap in Wisconsin for example.

But I don’t really get the percentage reporting numbers either. They don’t seem to align fully with the above info.

Although looking at Pennsylvania. Trump is up 672,000 votes with 64% reporting. If that is percentage of total votes, 5.3 million have already been counted, so that would leave 36% left or around 3 million votes left. And I think again dems believe they are going to gain a huge majority of these votes, so theoretically could more than close the gap.

Hard to say though.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm not an expert but I believe this things differ from state to state. I was watching some CNN before going to work and they were reporting that 16% of mailed votes had been counted in Pennsylvania and 25% in Michigan.

- - - Updated - - -

So if I am counting this right, Biden needs to win Nevada, Wisconsin and Michigan to get exactly 270 electoral votes.
I'm seeing a 300k lead for Trump in Michigan, so that's gonna be tough for Biden. But yeah, Nevada+two other of the remaining swing states is what he needs for a win. Doesn't seem very likely. It's much more likely that Biden will lose Nevada than win two of WI, MI, PA, NC and GA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)