'Murica! (63 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Fuck me, this election is mental. Hilarious swings back and forth.

Absentee/mail in ballots must have been like 90% democrat for this swing. Insane.
Many big counties have quite understandably been slower to count votes (mainly mail in ballots) than smaller counties in some of these battleground states. This election is looking super close.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Many big counties have quite understandably been slower to count votes (mainly mail in ballots) than smaller counties in some of these battleground states. This election is looking super close.
Yeah. Green Bay which went for Clinton in 2016 narrowly, apparently hasn’t reported absentee or Election Day vote count yet. If Biden holds onto that county (Brown), he probably wins Wisconsin. Nail-biter finish either way.

Michigan looks like it’s setting up to finish the same way. Georgia and NC possibly too.

Pennsylvania seems a little more out of reach.

Either way, would not surprise me if either candidate won.

- - - Updated - - -

‘Murica :rofl: :touched:

Jun 6, 2015
Yeah. Green Bay which went for Clinton in 2016 narrowly, apparently hasn’t reported absentee or Election Day vote count yet. If Biden holds onto that county (Brown), he probably wins Wisconsin. Nail-biter finish either way.

Michigan looks like it’s setting up to finish the same way. Georgia and NC possibly too.

Pennsylvania seems a little more out of reach.

Either way, would not surprise me if either candidate won.

- - - Updated - - -

‘Murica :rofl: :touched:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not going to, he already won and was a winner even before they started to count the votes.
:lol:

Around the world. The only thing polls are good for now is making money for pollsters, they are worth zero.
I think polling is a dying fake art. People love to believe they can predict the future and that it can be controlled, tamed even. Uncertainty is an inconvenience.

Today, I think those are all less and less true. Welcome the existing uncertainty in the world. Get used to it.

Fuck me, this election is mental. Ridiculous swings back and forth.

Absentee/mail in ballots must have been like 90% democrat for this swing. Insane.
And it will continue and will continue to be contested.

Regardless of the outcome, the big losers here are the clowns who were predicting some blue landslide. Clearly, America loves a president that represents them. And that America is obese, egomaniacal, selfish, hates science, uses others, and would prefer to live in their own truth bubble.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Fuck me, this election is mental. Ridiculous swings back and forth.

Nate Silver looks increasingly optimistic on behalf of Biden looking at the rest of his Twitter feed though. He says it's ballgame if Biden wins NV, AZ, WI and MI. Which seems far more possible now than few hours ago.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Still can’t beleive dems didn’t go with him as a candidate, I mean I can, but it just shows how incompetent they are.
It has nothing to do with incompetency, both parties are owned by corporate interest.They'll fight the left harder than they fight the far right and fascists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)