'Murica! (239 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ill be honest I don’t think it’s fair to say spoils to the victors because technically trump is still in office and his victory lasts until his last day in office and part of gaining seats in the senate was Trump campaigning for others or putting his support there. If anything the losers are still the party that lost the WH bid in 2016 AND senate seats in 2018.

the spoils still go for the current tenants until an election decides otherwise

- - - Updated - - -

How when VA is literally Democrat controlled including Fairfax

no idea I’ll look into it cuz that’s an odd twist
it was “protestors”, didn’t think republicans would be against early voting lol

interesting, you you believe that Merrill garland should be in the Supreme Court . To be honest I didn’t expect that from you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
it was “protestors”, didn’t think republicans would be against early voting lol

interesting, you you believe that Merrill garland should be in the Supreme Court . To be honest I didn’t expect that from you.
I think the difference with Garland is that the voters put a check on POTUS by flipping the Senate. That didn’t happen in this case. Am I missing something?

right now one side has the WH and Senate. With Obama it was split, right?

In any case, we don’t need to be going into an election with the sides basically saying it’s going to be contested no matter what with 8 justices. You need 9 to break the deadlock. Nothing illegal, dick move I guess but that’s politics and after what Dems did to Kavanaugh did anyone really expect the GOP to throw in the towel?

I’ll try and find the protests here in Va and see what the fuss was over

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I was about to ask russian or brittish? And was it over an aussie chick? Aussie chick's the most annoyingly ratchet in vacation spots lol
lol we came across a drunk one in Germany who was trying to get us to fight some dudes for her. Nut job. My friend told her to go back to her trash island

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol ALC, thats routine, they are allways like this in every vacation spot, without a fail. Zero culture and zero class as soon as they get their tourist status. Behave like the aussie version of Geordie shore (Jersey shore for you guys lol).

The funny thing is that its jus the chicks, the aussie dudes tend to be super chill and easy going.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think the difference with Garland is that the voters put a check on POTUS by flipping the Senate. That didn’t happen in this case. Am I missing something?

right now one side has the WH and Senate. With Obama it was split, right?

In any case, we don’t need to be going into an election with the sides basically saying it’s going to be contested no matter what with 8 justices. You need 9 to break the deadlock. Nothing illegal, dick move I guess but that’s politics and after what Dems did to Kavanaugh did anyone really expect the GOP to throw in the towel?

I’ll try and find the protests here in Va and see what the fuss was over
lol I always expect the gop to be the gop. that’s why I could never be a democrat. those losers always expect people to do “the nice thing” and never take advantage of similar situations.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Lol ALC, thats routine, they are allways like this in every vacation spot, without a fail. Zero culture and zero class as soon as they get their tourist status. Behave like the aussie version of Geordie shore (Jersey shore for you guys lol).

The funny thing is that its jus the chicks, the aussie dudes tend to be super chill and easy going.
Lol there’s a reason I tend to stay away from groups on vacation

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
its true though, dems are pussies, which is why I’m independent

here’s the thing I was talking about earlier:

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/trump-supporters-protest-outside-fairfax-early-voting-site
If anything Dems NEVER deviate they are ruthless when they want something regardless where a dem falls on the left spectrum they always circle the wagons.
GOP sucks at that

- - - Updated - - -

Be honest how many of you looked to see if i was one of the protestors?:grin:

why protest I wonder it’s pointless. Instead of looking like idiots why not simply try to educate on the dangers of mail in voting instead of waiving flags :p

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Some bad news for the trumpers in this forum. Everyone else with common sense already knew this tho.

https://apnews.com/bdd3b6078e9efadcfcd0be4b65f2362e
Ideology is worse than an organization. You can outlaw an organization,but how can you fight an ideology inside people's mind?

Why do you lower yourself to defend antifa? Do you have any idea what would happen if you leave this 'ideology' with your brandnew BMW for 20 minutes?
if someone fuck with my car I’ll shoot them but it doesn’t take away from the fact that antifa is not an organized group.
It's enough 20 seconds.

Bunch of psychopaths.

Who would you chose between Biden and the safety of your BMW ? If it's the car, #VoteMAGA! :grin:

Last edited:
May 25, 2019
Ideology is worse than an organization. You can outlaw an organization,but how can you fight an ideology inside people's mind?

It's enough 20 seconds.

Bunch of psychopaths.

Who would you chose between Biden and the safety of your BMW ? If it's the car, #VoteMAGA! :grin:
Pull forward, throw it into reverse and turn those assholes into speed bumps.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
its true though, dems are pussies, which is why I’m independent

here’s the thing I was talking about earlier:

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/trump-supporters-protest-outside-fairfax-early-voting-site
I've been independent for years. Then Cali refused to let me vote in primaries. And then they allowed me to.

But pussies? Not by that logic. I remember my time in gun shows with conservatives: better to shoot 17 members of your family to potentially catch the one person who might try to rob your house. That logic is insane.

Punishment of evil = 10x value of potential of someone doing the right thing

It's enough 20 seconds.

Bunch of psychopaths.

So enough with this Antifa b.s. To Eazy's point, are we gonna see some conservatives grow some ballz and finally say they're ProFa ... as in Pro-Facist? Because that's what polarization wants.

Call a spade a spade. :rndh:

here is something you don't see everyday

Come on. Vietnam gave America Tom Vu

- - - Updated - - -

Love this lady

She will be beheaded before all of this is over.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I've been independent for years. Then Cali refused to let me vote in primaries. And then they allowed me to.

But pussies? Not by that logic. I remember my time in gun shows with conservatives: better to shoot 17 members of your family to potentially catch the one person who might try to rob your house. That logic is insane.

Punishment of evil = 10x value of potential of someone doing the right thing

So enough with this Antifa b.s. To Eazy's point, are we gonna see some conservatives grow some ballz and finally say they're ProFa ... as in Pro-Facist? Because that's what polarization wants.

Call a spade a spade. :rndh:

Come on. Vietnam gave America Tom Vu

She will be beheaded before all of this is over.
Ok fair enough.

Tom Vu.

Then I raise you...the Amish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 234)