'Murica! (99 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
to clarify, i would not have found it funny if the guy had beaten that antifa's kid head into the pavement. I don't agree with that at all.

Its funny because he really didn't do shit to him.
If it were only just a kid getting slapped in the head, that might be amusing but not gravely concerning. But when you see video after video of comedic voice-overs and sound-effects applied to things like people on the street getting hit by cars and thrown over hoods, that's just celebrating cruelty and a lack of empathy for a fellow human. People devoted time and energy to create things like that. It's a labor of love.

Now I get comedy and poking fun and even ridicule. I can even get seeing the politics of losing: a sort of "it's better to see Inter humiliated than to see Juve win" psychology as we see in the US today.

But I am as old as Sergio. And I honestly don't think I have seen that level of self-inflicted, celebrated, callous viciousness from Americans on themselves in my life before. That is some Colombia vs. FARC-level mojo being played with. Americans would never consider doing this with, say, Chinese.

I got 30 stitches in my forehead about 9 months ago from a street fight.
Damn, son. Glad you're alright. Where was that?

then you should be out there putting bitches in places
:lol:

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If it were only just a kid getting slapped in the head, that might be amusing but not gravely concerning. But when you see video after video of comedic voice-overs and sound-effects applied to things like people on the street getting hit by cars and thrown over hoods, that's just celebrating cruelty and a lack of empathy for a fellow human. People devoted time and energy to create things like that. It's a labor of love.

Now I get comedy and poking fun and even ridicule. I can even get seeing the politics of losing: a sort of "it's better to see Inter humiliated than to see Juve win" psychology as we see in the US today.

But I am as old as Sergio. And I honestly don't think I have seen that level of self-inflicted, celebrated, callous viciousness from Americans on themselves in my life before. That is some Colombia vs. FARC-level mojo being played with. Americans would never consider doing this with, say, Chinese.

Damn, son. Glad you're alright. Where was that?

:lol:
Benidorm :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Even if a confirmation happens, it’s not illegal, it’s normal.

McConnell is in charge of the Senate, not LG.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It would just be against precedent.

It's the Dems fault anyway for not putting him in his place back in the day.
I guess.

I was under the impression that if the White House and the senate were the same party they moved forward with a confirmation. If one party controlled the WH and the other party controlled the Senate that’s when a confirmation was stopped even if a POTUS nominated a justice the Senate would pull the plug because the voters had put a check on the WH by flipping the senate.

In the first scenario when they are the same party it was the voters that gave that party majority. But we had this conversation before lol

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think i paid like 400 bucks out of pocket, I'll pm you the pic.
you should’ve got a trophy
I guess.

I was under the impression that if the White House and the senate were the same party they moved forward with a confirmation. If one party controlled the WH and the other party controlled the Senate that’s when a confirmation was stopped even if a POTUS nominated a justice the Senate would pull the plug because the voters had put a check on the WH by flipping the senate.

In the first scenario when they are the same party it was the voters that gave that party majority. But we had this conversation before lol
either way there are a lot of republicans out there who said they do the same thing in this scenario

I feel it should always wait until after the election if it’s in the last year, spoils to the victors

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I guess.

why y’all blocking the early voting in Fairfax?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
you should’ve got a trophy

either way there are a lot of republicans out there who said they do the same thing in this scenario

I feel it should always wait until after the election if it’s in the last year, spoils to the victors
ill be honest I don’t think it’s fair to say spoils to the victors because technically trump is still in office and his victory lasts until his last day in office and part of gaining seats in the senate was Trump campaigning for others or putting his support there. If anything the losers are still the party that lost the WH bid in 2016 AND senate seats in 2018.

the spoils still go for the current tenants until an election decides otherwise

- - - Updated - - -

maga was blocking early voting
How when VA is literally Democrat controlled including Fairfax

no idea I’ll look into it cuz that’s an odd twist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 98)