'Murica! (176 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's just how media outlets work, one could equally ask why CNN focus on a random criminal necked by a cop as if to say that's a conservative thing rather than a nutjob.
People are saying it’s a racism thing, not a conservative thing. I personally feel it’s a police abuse thing which is definitely a problem in the US.

weird that you’re connecting it to conservatism tho

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I still don't get the conservative media's jizz-fest with 24x7 coverage of CHOP. As if 6 rando blocks in Seattle is the most important story on the planet right now while virus propagation is closing businesses again, election idiocy ramping up in full gear, etc. Talk about distraction.
Yuo dont find Chop amusing/ interesting?
It's silly. But that's not how it's framed. It's framed as "this Apocalyptic horror show is our impending future if we don't crush Antifa now!" It's a bit like Hillary's emails or Trump's unsteady ramp walks. Ha ha. But do we really need to treat it like the Russian nukes have been launched and are en route?

And it's been done before...many times before. Occupy. The Bundy standoff. Alcatraz. It always ends the same, so I am not sure of the point to keep going back to it with, "Golly gee, can you believe what these idiots did? We will update you every hour as this crisis unfolds."

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's silly. But that's not how it's framed. It's framed as "this Apocalyptic horror show is our impending future if we don't crush Antifa now!" It's a bit like Hillary's emails or Trump's unsteady ramp walks. Ha ha. But do we really need to treat it like the Russian nukes have been launched and are en route?

And it's been done before...many times before. Occupy. The Bundy standoff. Alcatraz. It always ends the same, so I am not sure of the point to keep going back to it with, "Golly gee, can you believe what these idiots did? We will update you every hour as this crisis unfolds."
Are people treating it that way? I didn't notice, just thought it was amusing

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The fuck is wrong with these guys?
From all the similar incidents that got highlighted in recent years this one was the most painful to me maybe because he reminded me of someone I know. I know there are lowlives here and everywhere who may think this is sensationalizing an unfortunate situation involving someone who shouldn't have worn a ski mask or resisted arrest, but the things he was saying to the officers were really so innocent and heartbreaking it messed me up.

I can’t breathe. I have my ID right here. My name is Elijah McClain. That’s my house. I was just going home. I’m an introvert. I’m just different. That’s all. I’m so sorry. I have no gun. I don’t do that stuff. I don’t do any fighting. Why are you attacking me? I don’t even kill flies! I don’t eat meat! But I don’t judge people, I don’t judge people who do eat meat. Forgive me. All I was trying to do was become better. I will do it. I will do anything. Sacrifice my identity, I’ll do it. You all are phenomenal. You are beautiful and I love you. Try to forgive me. I’m a mood Gemini. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Ow, that really hurt. You are all very strong. Teamwork makes the dream work. Oh, I’m sorry I wasn’t trying to do that. I just can’t breathe correctly.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
From all the similar incidents that got highlighted in recent years this one was the most painful to me maybe because he reminded me of someone I know. I know there are lowlives here and everywhere who may think this is sensationalizing an unfortunate situation involving someone who shouldn't have worn a ski mask or resisted arrest, but the things he was saying to the officers were really so innocent and heartbreaking it messed me up.

I can’t breathe. I have my ID right here. My name is Elijah McClain. That’s my house. I was just going home. I’m an introvert. I’m just different. That’s all. I’m so sorry. I have no gun. I don’t do that stuff. I don’t do any fighting. Why are you attacking me? I don’t even kill flies! I don’t eat meat! But I don’t judge people, I don’t judge people who do eat meat. Forgive me. All I was trying to do was become better. I will do it. I will do anything. Sacrifice my identity, I’ll do it. You all are phenomenal. You are beautiful and I love you. Try to forgive me. I’m a mood Gemini. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Ow, that really hurt. You are all very strong. Teamwork makes the dream work. Oh, I’m sorry I wasn’t trying to do that. I just can’t breathe correctly.
Damn

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

He reminds me of my little brother a bit as well. 23 year old lanky kid that likes cats, always cold and wearing a sweater. There's absolutely no reason why he should be dead right now.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Yeah. This one is absolutely tragic. And somehow, quite a few lowlifes will still defend the police in this situation. Depressing world sometimes.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Are people treating it that way? I didn't notice, just thought it was amusing
The amount of daily articles and attention being spent on it is a bit overboard, IMO.

That's horrible. That's just plain evil.

(Here in the EU, apparently auroragov.org is one among many sites that is blocked from viewing overseas because morons in the US think that's security or they have no intention of complying with GDPR. :andy2:)

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Another day of peaceful protesting

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/6...weapon-continued-protest-provo-police-say-blm

Guy driving the white SUV was shot by a protester.

Should have driven right over those clowns.

Thank God I have a large pick up. I can't imagine what I'd do (I can, actually) if I'm driving home and my kids are in the car. I run over them and keep going. I'll ask questions later and turn myself in. This is out of control.

- - - Updated - - -

And look at the end of the video @GordoDeCentral , look at the WHITE GUY in the green tee shirt and black back pack...what does he look like he's holding as the video ends. Doubt its a cell phone...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Weren't people here saying not to worry about these protests because its only in a couple large cities and weren't wide spread?

How many here actually heard of Provo before this?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Wait how is he out of prison?

- - - Updated - - -

Weren't people here saying not to worry about these protests because its only in a couple large cities and weren't wide spread?

How many here actually heard of Provo before this?
You’re mistaking it with coronavirus. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 159)