'Murica! (45 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

100% spot on by Bill Maher again. Tara Reade is a lunatic who changes her story every 5 minutes, but the bigger issue is liberals and the liberal media have gone full retard down the #metoo#believeallwomen rabbit hole.

“Believing everything doesn’t make you noble, it makes you gullible.”

So true, and the liberals would be well-served to realize this, or they deserve another 4 years of Trump and have no one to blame but themselves and their own Identity politics bullshit.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

100% spot on by Bill Maher again. Tara Reade is a lunatic who changes her story every 5 minutes, but the bigger issue is liberals and the liberal media have gone full retard down the #metoo#believeallwomen rabbit hole.

“Believing everything doesn’t make you noble, it makes you gullible.”

So true, and the liberals would be well-served to realize this, or they deserve another 4 years of Trump and have no one to blame but themselves and their own Identity politics bullshit.
I want to hate Bill Maher (seems like a smug prick) but he is one of the few voices on national TV producing something as honest as this.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I want to hate Bill Maher (seems like a smug prick) but he is one of the few voices on national TV producing something as honest as this.
He’s definitely a smug prick, and I don’t particularly like the guy, but he’s most often one of the only democrats around calling out the identity politics bullshit and criticizing the loud mouth overly progressive wing.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
His record is actually 140+ tweets in one day. That’s a tremendous record, the best record. Even sports accounts can’t think of reaching such a record. Huge record, such many tweets. People love that many tweets, it’s really tremendous.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
His record is actually 140+ tweets in one day. That’s a tremendous record, the best record. Even sports accounts can’t think of reaching such a record. Huge record, such many tweets. People love that many tweets, it’s really tremendous.
Some people would say it’s the best record. Folks, I’ve spoken to so many people about this record, the best people, the top experts really, and they tell me it’s the most tremendous record they’ve ever seen.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
but what's more stunning is that he is the man writing all of them!
Usually it's some pr aired guy/girl doing the istitutional messsages and so on but not him :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 31)