'Murica! (70 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
She sucks anyways.

Bernie ftw

- - - Updated - - -

I actually like him tbh
He's as qualified as anyone out there, but he entered the race to mostly promote this basic income idea. I think even he himself is genuinely surprised that he's not out yet.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
is this because her staffers called her campaign abusive? lol

- - - Updated - - -

He's as qualified as anyone out there, but he entered the race to mostly promote this basic income idea. I think even he himself is genuinely surprised that he's not out yet.
he's a likeable and genuine figure who resonates with a lot of people. even if most dont like his "freedom dividend" i think he speaks to the concerns of a lot of people about automation, compensation for personal data usage, frightening level of power that certain Corps have over your information.

He seems to have no loyalty to the democratic party on interest in Partisan politics. He has made a real attempt to win over key swing state voters by meeting many in person rather than just labeling them racists for voting for trump and despite seeming far left economically he rejects many the "SJW" ideologies that have alienated many white voters.

he wont win the primary but im not surprised his popularity has skyrocketed.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
is this because her staffers called her campaign abusive? lol

- - - Updated - - -

he's a likeable and genuine figure who resonates with a lot of people. even if most dont like his "freedom dividend" i think he speaks to the concerns of a lot of people about automation, compensation for personal data usage, frightening level of power that certain Corps have over your information.

He seems to have no loyalty to the democratic party on interest in Partisan politics. He has made a real attempt to win over key swing state voters by meeting many in person rather than just labeling them racists for voting for trump and despite seeming far left economically he rejects many the "SJW" ideologies that have alienated many white voters.

he wont win the primary but im not surprised his popularity has skyrocketed.
Apparently her whole campaign was a trainwreck and she wasn't making nearly as much money as everyone else through fundraising.

Sucks we don't have ranked choice voting on a national level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 46)