'Murica! (181 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm not an Arab or something and I have never sympathized with ISIS in any in any forum. You are just assuming shit as usual.

We build homes that you'll never see in your dreams, those that you're trying to make fun of come to your countries and get big homes, drive bling cars within years and bang your women while you cucks masturbate.
Joke's on you, we gay

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not an Arab or something and I have never sympathized with ISIS in any in any forum. You are just assuming shit as usual.

We build homes that you'll never see in your dreams, those that you're trying to make fun of come to your countries and get big homes, drive bling cars within years and bang your women while you cucks masturbate.
Super cringe post. :lol:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I'm on parole in here :baus: but as far as I can tell that measure would suit the jewish self-understanding as a nationality rather than just a religion. Boycotting Israel should still be allowed in a free country cause it's based on political views rather than antisemitism, something that Jews like to throw into one bowl. However most people against israel are bluepilled ones who haven'd understood the attitude of Israel's neighbours in particular and redacted in general .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 174)