'Murica! (41 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's funny how Twitter followers are everything. AOC makes Zuckerberg uncomfortable, and everyone wants her to be president.

Sen. Joyce Beatty barbecues the same guy on a stick, and nobody seems to notice....
I think AOC put it in more relatable terms and she does a good job of using hypotheticals.

regardless, I think people just care about her and she has a more captivating presence. Nothing wrong with that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's funny how Twitter followers are everything. AOC makes Zuckerberg uncomfortable, and everyone wants her to be president.

Sen. Joyce Beatty barbecues the same guy on a stick, and nobody seems to notice....
i read an article the other day (written by a woman) about how, somehow, Tulsi Gabbard was consistently the most googled candidate after democratic debates. it was cute how she couldnt figure out why.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think AOC put it in more relatable terms and she does a good job of using hypotheticals.

regardless, I think people just care about her and she has a more captivating presence. Nothing wrong with that.
Explaining things to make it understandable to 10-year-olds is a key skill. Sadly, it's necessary.

i read an article the other day (written by a woman) about how, somehow, Tulsi Gabbard was consistently the most googled candidate after democratic debates. it was cute how she couldnt figure out why.
Well, Tulsi's been in the news because she's being framed as a kind of Republican's Democrat.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Explaining things to make it understandable to 10-year-olds is a key skill. Sadly, it's necessary.

Well, Tulsi's been in the news because she's being framed as a kind of Republican's Democrat.
In the Trump era it’s not just a key skill, it’s the most important skill of all. Whoever riles up their illiterate masses best, wins.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Just when you think that Donald Trump is the worst human being ever, he does some shit and sinks even lower. His presidency will be a big, dark, dirty stain in American history. How such a narcisistic, sexist, lying, incopetent moron became a president of the fucking USA is something that will be studied in future times.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Just when you think that Donald Trump is the worst human being ever, he does some shit and sinks even lower. His presidency will be a big, dark, dirty stain in American history. How such a narcisistic, sexist, lying, incopetent moron became a president of the fucking USA is something that will be studied in future times.
the answer is easy, look at my avatar. One clown helping another

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Except Putin knows exactly what he's doing.
lol at people who think that Putin wants to diminish/destroy the west lol
all his saving are in USD ffs

All Putin cares about is staying in power, so that he's not sentenced to jail by the next government. That's literally all. There's no master plan; he's a simple thief/criminal.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He'd also win over some Republicans as well should he make it to the general election, though I think his joining will just catapult Warren to the top spot. For a time here he was pretty popular, and now after De Blasio I'm sure he gets looked on even more favorably.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah that’s why it’s bad news for Biden. The immediate effect is probably what you said, since dividing moderate vote he’ll push Warren firmly to the first spot. But Warren, Sanders and him will all have good funding, and chances are neither can secure %50 of the delegates. In a brokered convention nobody knows what will happen.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Just wanted to thank San Francisco for their 69ft mural of Greta Thunberg, she deserves it and it’s time to start embracing her as much as possible

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Indeed, I'm really hoping the next one does something much more constructive so that we can get back to normalcy. I really miss the days when all we had to worry about was a bunch of dead Iraqis and Northern Africans.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's spot on, especially considering she is a Russian agent.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Second day of the impeachment hearing is tomorrow. The first one was surprisingly civil, aside from Ratcliffe trying his best to be a dickhead. I expect this to change as it gets further into the trial though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 37)