'Murica! (69 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:rofl: I've have never seen an US president who represented american people that well. I mean the obesity, poor education, ignorance, fake teeth, fake tan, fake hair, fake smile. However the only problem is that Trump is white instead of 56%

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This could've been true, but it's not. He pronounced his name correctly, and also said that "our common values date back to ancient Rome", which is different that what's stated in that tweet.
:tup:

She was looking at him like that when he was rambling on trying to deflect about Ukraine shit.

He must be so hard to translate when he’s going off on his nonsensical conspiracy theory ramblings.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This could've been true, but it's not. He pronounced his name correctly, and also said that "our common values date back to ancient Rome", which is different that what's stated in that tweet.
sorry bout that, my usual source criticism is letting me down when it comes to him. so much dumb nonsense came out of his mouth that nothing surprises anybody anymore.

Apr 29, 2006
Trump is doing all the right moves to be impeached. Not a single new war started for almost 4 years, imho they should do what Maxine Waitress(Clay Davis' mom) said and put him in solitary cell for that sin alone.

Its just a joy to see Murican' politics and Murican' logic these days. I love how worried they are for the flower powered Kurds with Javelin missiles. Senate and congress are ready to convene on Sunday midnight, even if they don't need to.

'Shiiiiiiiiit' - Clay Davis

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Did he confuse Colorado for being on the southern border? Or maybe the northern?
Maybe he thought New Mexico is part of Mexico?

- - - Updated - - -

Cringe.

Meanwhile, drunk fratboy congressman Matt Gaetz leads republicans to storm closed impeachment inquiry hearings and stage sit in protest.

Republicans during Benghazi: “Hearings must be private.”

Hypocritical weenies everywhere.
Apparently 12 of them are already in Schiff's committee, so they could get in anyway. They just decided storing in will get more plaudits on Fox News .

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)