'Murica! (94 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He's not my boy. I've said this multiple times. I voted for the lesser of two evils and will always do so. None of them espouse what I'm about. That's why I put my faith in Jesus not man
Was just an expression, didn't mean anything by it. But either way, you get my point. Complete denial from him, and it's reflected in his cabinet picks.

Also, why do you consider him the lesser evil?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lol he’s pro life but votes for Trump who separates kids from their families. And that’s somehow better than Hillary who sent emails from a private server which makes her the bride of satan. Fucking insane logic.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So the logic is that there's no reason to blame Trump for anything because others have done bad things as well? All Trump does is deflect. You are yourself showing the same double standards I've seen you blame others for.
No the logic is you can't pick and choose. Can't call out one person and be outraged while your person did the same

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I'm just curious as to your motives is all
You guys don't get me I understand but my life revolves around alot different morals and ideals than most on here if not the general. I pray every day, go to daily mass and lector on Sunday mass, CCD teacher and future Deacon of the church. As I have said a million times I don't put Faith in man but in God. I voted for trump because of pro life and economy. Those affect my beliefs and my daily life as a restaurant owner and family man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 77)