'Murica! (176 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No the logic is you can't pick and choose. Can't call out one person and be outraged while your person did the same
We can do whatever we want, it’s a free country. You’re the one calling Hillary devil’s spawn or whatever retarded shit when she has done nothing compared to Cheeto Mussolini.

Still not sure why you refer to Obama as black Messiah. Is that what Rush Limbaugh calls him?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to break it to you pal but there is nothing pro life about Trump

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You guys don't get me I understand but my life revolves around alot different morals and ideals than most on here if not the general. I pray every day, go to daily mass and lector on Sunday mass, CCD teacher and future Deacon of the church. As I have said a million times I don't put Faith in man but in God. I voted for trump because of pro life and economy. Those affect my beliefs and my daily life as a restaurant owner and family man
I was just looking for this is all, no problem :p. I'll give you he's "pro-life" all of a sudden, but I strongly disagree on the economic impact.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
We can do whatever we want, it’s a free country. You’re the one calling Hillary devil’s spawn or whatever retarded shit when she has done nothing compared to Cheeto Mussolini.

Still not sure why you refer to Obama as black Messiah. Is that what Rush Limbaugh calls him?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to break it to you pal but there is nothing pro life about Trump
A. I don't listen to rush so I don't know
B. Trump has been the most pro life president since roe v Wade

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I was just looking for this is all, no problem :p. I'll give you he's "pro-life" all of a sudden, but I strongly disagree on the economic impact.
Well right now America is booming while the world is slowing so I'm good and them my restaurant has seen bigger and bigger sales with more free money. I can see the economic effect nightly

Jun 6, 2015
No the logic is you can't pick and choose. Can't call out one person and be outraged while your person did the same
That's exactly what you do though. You are giving Trump a pass on pretty much everything and calling others out. It's just a political tactic by Trump and his closest supporters to deflect the attention from his wrongdoings to others.

Looking from outside in, it's crazy how different the moral standards are for Trump and the others. Nothing is expected of Trump and that's why nothing shocks people anymore.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
A. I don't listen to rush so I don't know
B. Trump has been the most pro life president since roe v Wade
you know he is lying to get votes right? look it up trump was pro choice for years until he decided he needed the christcuck vote to be president.

he doesnt actually believe abortion is wrong and knowing how prolific he is i would be shocked if he hasnt paid for several abortions with some of the young sluts hes paid to fuck.

hes just like crooked hilary, shamelessly lying about his opinions to get votes and you believe that guy has any shred of morality :howler:

trump is not even a conservative he is just playing those folks like a cheap fiddle as it was his easiest route to power

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
you know he is lying to get votes right? look it up trump was pro choice for years until he decided he needed the christcuck vote to be president.

he doesnt actually believe abortion is wrong and knowing how prolific he is i would be shocked if he hasnt paid for several abortions with some of the young sluts hes paid to fuck.

hes just like crooked hilary, shamelessly lying about his opinions to get votes and you believe that guy has any shred of morality :howler:
Doesn't matter what he says or what he said. His actions have been very very pro life

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
That's exactly what you do though. You are giving Trump a pass on pretty much everything and calling others out. It's just a political tactic by Trump and his closest supporters to deflect the attention from his wrongdoings to others.

Looking from outside in, it's crazy how different the moral standards are for Trump and the others. Nothing is expected of Trump and that's why nothing shocks people anymore.
No I am not. I haven't given trump a pass on anything. When he is wrong I call it out all the time. Yet you all never ask that you just automatically think I love the guy and support everything he does. I'm not an Obama supporter who sucked him off all day every day

Jun 6, 2015
No I said you can't be outraged by one and let others slide
Trump is the president now and what Teddy Rosevelt or Barack Obama have done has nothing to do with his actions. You won't get off rape charges by saying "hey Charlie here raped someone too five years ago but didn't get caught".

Barack Obama too faced scrutiny when he was still at the White House, I don't see why any acting president should be let off easy just because someone else has done something in the past. By applying that kind of logic you could never blame or hold anyone accountable for their actions.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Also I can't take someone who considers Obama to be a leftist seriously.
Obama is Republican lite when it comes to foreign policy, slightly right wing economically and centrist socially.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Also I can't someone who considers Obama to be a leftist seriously.
Obama is Republican lite when it comes to foreign policy, slightly right wing economically and centrist socially.
peeps love to throw around these ridiculous accussations of communist or facist when american politics is very centrist just corrupt.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Well right now America is booming while the world is slowing so I'm good and them my restaurant has seen bigger and bigger sales with more free money. I can see the economic effect nightly
Eh, not really. Real wage growth is still non-existent, farmers are really feeling it now because of the trade war (and that has only really just begun, more to follow for all of us). The tax cuts did provide a (what I would consider unnecessary) stimulus to the economy, HOWEVER we must also strongly weigh short-term vs long-term growth here. Sure you get a few extra dollars now, but increasing the deficit as he has will only harm us while leaving the real economic drains we have (rising college costs, rising healthcare costs, rising housing prices, stagnant wages, etc) untouched will see us in a far worse position in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 166)