'Murica! (195 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Well technically it was 1995-2005 over 25 years ago. Also that shit happens all the time millionaire and billionaire types always claim business losses so they don't have to pay taxes
Losing a billion dollars in 10 years! Come on man don't try to justify this. Makes it worse that it was over 25 years ago.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Losing a billion dollars in 10 years! Come on man don't try to justify this. Makes it worse that it was over 25 years ago.
I'm not bro. I'm just tired of both sides looking through their own colored lenses. Acting like the other side is so different or morally superior. Politician by the definition is a liar. As the average voter you try and vote for someone who aligns with your ideals some what. In the end though they only do for the lobbyists who put them there. Until an average person can run for office without having to already be a millionaire in any country nothing will change globally. We all complain but it isn't the people running that's the problem it's the systems. They have been rigged so only the elite on either side can run because in any country without money backing you, you have no chance

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I personally believe they shouldn't be able to advertise these drugs at all. Why do we allow this when we know the marketing is 80% of a drug cost these days while R&D has gone down to the single digits ??! It's unacceptable on either side of the isle

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Ideally I would like to see that, however, with this generation of originalist judges in Supreme Court I don't see how you can get past 1st amendment. But that post was more about controlling the price of prescription drugs.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If you want another term, wars are great.

However, I don’t see how it’s similar to the Iraq war. Wasn’t Iran the one behind that but Iraq got the blame? And the damage was way worse, civilians died. This is just a hole in a ship.
The Iraq war? Halliburton was behind that shit.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If you want another term, wars are great.

However, I don’t see how it’s similar to the Iraq war. Wasn’t Iran the one behind that but Iraq got the blame? And the damage was way worse, civilians died. This is just a hole in a ship.
No. US intelligence faked documents showing Iraq has WMD, which were never found after the invasion.
This is not just "a hole in the ship". The ships were in the port of Fujairah, which is on strait of Hormuz. Majority of Middle East oil is shipped via this strait. Iran had previously threatened to close this water way if US blocks Iranian oil from the market, but never really did anything. This is a very suspicious move.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'd add that if Iran really moves to block Hormuz it 150% means war. The question is, did Iran really do this to test the waters, or it's a staged move. I'm leaning towards the latter. Iranian rulers are not THAT stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 167)