'Murica! (50 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Every part of the border ive been there is wall and fencing or there is a natural wall ie giant desert

A physical barrier seems like a dumb idea anyway. If you want illegal immigrants gone fine the businesses giving them work to a point that nobody has incentive to hire them and stop giving them access to govt services and drivers licensens
Or they could throw some money and properly staff the asylum process so you don’t arrive to the country, get a court date for 2 years later and have everyone wonder why you didn’t just wait around?

Maybe actually reform a broken system.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Trump invited Clemson team to White House, and since government is shut down, he personally paid to order them fast food from McD and Wendy's. You can't make that shit up. :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Every part of the border ive been there is wall and fencing or there is a natural wall ie giant desert

A physical barrier seems like a dumb idea anyway. If you want illegal immigrants gone fine the businesses giving them work to a point that nobody has incentive to hire them and stop giving them access to govt services and drivers licensens
Seems so simple.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Eating burgers at the White House gotta be comfy as fuck, gotta admit.
I died of laughter when I read this :rofl:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-tru...ngela-merkel-dont-say-i-never-give-you-987178

Apparently not the first time Merkel got fucked around with by another leader :lol:
From the article:

This isn’t the first time Merkel, who has been chancellor since 2005, has had strange encounters with her male counterparts. In 2008, Italy’s former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi once tried to play hide and seek with the chancellor, and in 2009 he kept her waiting for a meeting while he chatted on the phone. In 2007, Russian President Vladimir Putin famously brought a dog to a meeting with Merkel, who is known to be afraid of dogs. And former President George W. Bush surprised Merkel by giving her a shoulder rub in 2006.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 33)